The start of something new

Addison was happy. She had great parents, lots of friends, and the best boyfriend ever. "Today's gonna be a good day", Addison says before hearing her phone buzz. She smiles when she sees who the message is from, "morning, Addy, I can't wait 2 see u later, love, Zed", the text read. Addison replied, "good morning zed, I can't wait 2 see u too, love, Addison, xoxo". Addison then gets out of bed for the last time, and gets ready for her first day of college. She grabs the last of her things, says goodbye to her parents, and walks out of her house, only to see her best friend, Bree waiting for her. "Hey Addy, are you excited for college"?, Bree asks. "I am, but I'm even more excited to see Zed", Addison replies, "girl, ya'll just saw each other a week ago", Bree replies, "that's still a week, Bree!", Addison replies before climbing in her car, Bree then climbs in the passenger door, and the girls break out laughing, then they drive off, excited for all that lies before them.

Zed's POV
Zed was so excited!! He gets to go to college with his friends, and the love of his life right beside him. He jumps out of bed, and looks around his room for the last time. Then he grabs the few things he has left, says goodbye to his dad and sister, Zoey, and walks out of his house, only to see his two best friends, Eliza and Bonzo. "Hey guys, you ready for college"?, Zed asks, "I will be as soon as you hurry up and get in the car", Eliza replies before looking behind her back VERY suspiciously, "are you looking for your Wolfie?"Zed asks, then laughing with Bonzo, "shut up!", Eliza says, "I am NOT looking for Wyatt, besides, I don't even like him", Eliza replies. Suddenly, she feels 2 hands grab her by the legs and lift her off the ground. "Now is that any way to talk about your boyfriend, Eliza?", "WYATT!! Put me down!", Eliza exclaims, "ok", Wyatt replies before pretending to let her go, then grabbing her again, "ok, never mind", Eliza replies, "I guess this is how I get around now", Eliza says before they both realize Zed and Bonzo are already in the car, "come on lovebirds", Zed says, "ok" they say in unison.