I love you

Wyatt doesn't think he's ever driven this fast. Zed has been yelling at him to go faster since they left college, and is showing no signs of stopping. As soon as they get to the hospital, Zed runs out of the car, but stops before he goes in. Wyatt finally catches up to him, "god, you run way to fast", Wyatt said, "hey, why aren't you heading in?", Wyatt asks, "I don't know what I'm gonna do if I lose Addison... she's the most important thing to me, and I would still be in zombie town without her", Zed says quietly, "hey, don't talk like that, Addison is the strongest person I know, and I know she will get through this", Wyatt replies, "yeah, you're right, thanks, Wyatt", Zed replies. "By the way, why did you finally stop carrying Eliza around?", Zed asks, "oh yeah, my back started to hurt after a while, but Eliza didn't want to let go, so I told her there was new computer software in the computer lab, and she practically jumped off of me", Wyatt replies before heading inside. The first thing they see when they enter the waiting room is Eliza and Bree pacing back and forth. "So, have they said anything?", Zed asks, "no, all they told us was that it could be a while before they can tell us anything, so I told Bonzo he could go get some rest", Bree replies.
About 2 hours later, a nurse walks towards them, "hi, I have come here to put you all at ease. Miss Wells is going to be ok, but she broke her ribs, so she will have to wear a brace for some time, and she just got out of surgery, and she will not be awake for quite some time, but we will allow one person to stay with her overnight", the nurse says before walking away. "Zed, you should stay with Addison. You are the person Addison needs the most right now", Bree replies, "ok. You guys go back and get some sleep, and I'll keep an eye on Addison", Zed replies before walking towards Addison's room. When Zed stands outside Addison's room, his heart stops. Addison looks so motionless and helpless, and it makes Zed get a little teared up. He walks in and sits at Addison's bedside and holds her hand, "goodnight, Addison", Zed says before kissing her forehead. He gets up and moves to the couch, and falls into a restless sleep.

The first thing Zed hears is her voice. It's quiet, but loud enough for him to hear. Then he hears it again, but a little bit louder this time, "Zed". Zed gets up immediately to see if it was just him dreaming, and he wasn't. There she was, a little pale, but still with the same smile and eyes he loves. "Addison!", Zed exclaims before running to her and giving her a hug. "What happened? The last thing I remember is you screaming my name", Addison says before feeling the brace around her ribs. "Just promise me you will never, ever scare me like that again", Zed says, "I can't make any promises", Addison replies, "I love you, Addison", Zed replies, "and I love you, Zed", Addison replies before giving Zed a kiss.