[ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ]

.ೃ࿐ 1k words

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎. 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢? 𝚃𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎!"
-𝚈𝚊𝚔𝚔𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛

-

[ THIRD PERSON POV: ]

As the sun began to set, the pastel hues began to disappear, then a black, navy starry night filled the sky with a full white moon completing the beautiful scenery/environment. 

Two sisters were leaving the Warner Brother's lot from a long day or dealing with Mr. Plotz's yelling. The youngest sister, [ y/n ], had (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. The eldest, Evangeline (or Vange) had black hair with brown eyes, and probably the sibling with most rizz. I'm mean, she literally rizzed up Mr. Plotz, and he's an old man. 

Ahem, anyways, as I was saying, the two sisters were leaving. Vange walked up with her car keys in one hand, and her little sisters hand in the other. [ y/n ] was tired from sitting in the corner bored all day, but was a bit entertained when the Warner's barged into Mr. Plotz's office. [ y/n ] was about to open the white car door, when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, startling her a bit.

"Guess who!" the voice called out.

[ y/n ] shivered at the voice, knowing who it was. First of all, that certain person- or toon, bothers her a bit, and second, he literally simps for her. [ y/n ] sighed and turned around to find Yakko Warner, still energetic and wanting to chat with her more.

"What do you want, toon?" [ y/n ] hissed. 

"Isn't it obvious, toots? I want you," Yakko wiggled his eyebrows as he lifted up her chin with his fingers. [ y/n ] blushed at Yakko's actions and pushed him away. 

"Aw, cmon toots! Don't be like that!" Yakko teased. [ y/n ] rolled her eyes and muttered a goodbye and hopped into the car. Vange backed out of her parking space and drove away from the lot. From the side mirror of the car, [ y/n ] could see Yakko having heart eyes while watching the car drive away. [ y/n ] blushed at the thought of Yakko hugging her closely and holding her chin with his hand. [ y/n] shook off her thoughts and looked away from the mirror.

"So..." Vange trailed off, trying to start a conversation, "Yakko, right? He's nice, and he seems to be interested in you." she teased. [ y/n ] blushed and scolded Vange from those bad thoughts.

"Shut up! I'm not interested. And plus, why would I like a toon? But, I mean- he does seem nice..." [ y/n ] trailed off, but then stopping at the last part. "I-I mean he seems fun to be friends with! Nothing more! Just friends. He's way to flirty in my opinion." she continued and crossed her arms.

"Mhm, whatever you say sis."

[ TIME-SKIP: NEXT DAY ]

It was yet, another, boring day and annoying one, due to [ y/n ] going with Vange to another day of work, which was longer than yesterday. 

"I don't wanna go!" [ y/n ] complained. Apparently, she didn't want to sit in the corner again bored out of her mind, since she didn't have a phone and didn't want to read books again.

"Oh come on, [ y/n ]! I can't leave you home alone! You almost burned down the house last time I did that!" Vange shot back. [ y/n ] whined, but still agreed to go with her sister, for the sake of keeping the house safe. On the car ride there, [ y/n ] grumped and didn't really want to talk to her sister, because she was throwing a fit.

"Oh stop, [ y/n ]. You could talk with the Warner's while we're there! Just don't cause any trouble." Vange suggested. [ y/n ] shook her head and made an 'x' with her fingers.

"No! I don't wanna be involved with their antics! I'll get in trouble and involved with fixing it up." [ y/n ] fought back.

"Your loss, you'll be bored in Mr. Plotz's room forever."

[ y/n ] cringed at the thought of Mr. Plotz again, begging on his knees to help him get together with Vange. No fucking way in hell were you going to do that! In the end, [ y/n ] would just walk around the Warner's plot and explore. 

As they pulled up into the lot, [ y/n ] watched as characters and different toons walked around the lot as it was their home. [ y/n ] saw as different toons bicker together and laugh. They all seemed, like people- but they were cartoons. Finally, Vange pulled into a parking space and got out of the car.

"Well, what are you waiting for, [ y/n ]? You said you wanted to explore the lot, go ahead!" Vange urged. [ y/n ] rolled her eyes and got out of the car, and started to walk around the lot. 

Along the plot, [ y/n ] met different toons. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote- etc. As [ y/n ] was talking with Bugs Bunny, you could hear crashes behind her. She turned around to see what it was, and saw a toon with smoky topaz slacks jumping at her. A loud thunk fell onto the ground, and Yakko was on top of [ y/n ]. [ y/n ] blushed and pushed Yakko off of her.

"Heya, toots!" Yakko greeted and wrapped his arms around [ y/n ]'s waist.

"Hi Yakko..." [ y/n ] responded and looked away. Suddenly, she was pulled away from Yakko's arms by Dot.

"Yakko, stop touching other girls. It's weird, and disgusting." Dot said. Yakko frowned and watched as [ y/n ] talked with Wakko.

"Say, [ y/n ], I think you're very pretty!" Wakko complimented you with his usual tongue sticking out of his mouth. [ y/n ] smiled at Wakko at him, finally finding a Warner Brother that doesn't flirt with her. Meanwhile, Yakko stood in the background with a scarlet red face, showing that he was jealous. He took [ y/n ] and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Wakko, if you would excuse us." Yakko said and nuzzled his head into [ y/n ]'s neck. [ y/n ] blushed and pushed Yakko off of her. 

"Ok toon, I barely know you! Why are you being so touchy?" [ y/n ] asked in an annoyed tone, with still a red face. Yakko chuckled and walked up to her closely, and lifted up her chin with his fingers.

"How about we get to know each other better on a date?"

Oh, shit.