[ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ]

.ೃ࿐ 405 words

"𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚞𝚛! 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚞𝚛! 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊!"
-𝚈𝚊𝚔𝚔𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛

-

[ SECOND PERSON POV: ]

Bang

"HEY! THAT'S MINE!"

"NUH-UH! IT'S MINE! GIVE IT!"

You groaned at the two younger siblings once again fighting over a stuffed animal. It had been four years, and you've moved out of your sisters house to the Warner's water tower, where you could spend more time with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. Still, you go visit your elder family member once or twice every week. Dot was now fourteen and going to school, while Wakko was fifteen (also going to school) and in a band. You and Yakko were now eighteen, still dating. You were more mature than Yakko (only by a bit,) while Yakko was a irresponsible pre-adult, who acts like a child and you have to fix up his problems and make sure he grows up to be a normal adult. Of course, that wouldn't happen.

You rushed over to Wakko and Dot to stop the problem. You forced the two apart and grabbed the stuffed teddy bear from out of their hands.

"Hey! No fighting," you scolded. "Besides, this isn't even any of yours. This is Yakko's teddy bear that I gave to him for our third year anniversary of dating!"

"Oh big woop. You're lying! You just want it and made an excuse with your pReCiOuS bOyFrIenD." Dot complained and started to laugh, along with Wakko. You frowned upon Dot and Wakko how rude and sassy she got, well except for Wakko. He was still the normal Wakko you all know. Still, Dot was tolerable to. You looked at the ground with a sad expression, until Yakko walked to you, Wakko, and Dot.

"Hey, stop making fun of my future wife, sibs!" Yakko yelled and wrapped his arm around your waist. "And she's right. This bear literally has my name on the bowtie."

Dot blushed in embarrass and quickly apologized and gave you a hug, along with Wakko.

"Awe, it's okay guys, I forgive you. How about this? I'll make you your own custom teddy bears by the start of next week that look just like you guys!" you suggested with a smile. Wakko and Dot nodded their heads and skipped away to watch TV.

Yakko looked at you with a smile on his face and gave you a big, passionate kiss.

"One day, I will marry you [ y/n ]." he reminded you. You nodded and gave him another kiss, then joining his siblings to watch some TV.

-

[ A/N ]

Sorry this ended so abruptly! I have another idea for another Yakko x Reader story that I would like to get started on. Also, I was kinda running out of ideas for this story. I hoped you like it so far, and go check out the new story I'm going to make once I'm done posting a new chapter!

Mwah! Goodnight everybody!

~ely1