[ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ]

.ೃ࿐ 2k words

"𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚊𝚗! 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜!"
-𝚈𝚊𝚔𝚔𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛

-

[ SECOND PERSON POV : ]

You and Yakko snuck out of the tower, not letting the other Warner siblings know, because Yakko knew for the fact that they would want to join in, ruining the date by being a third wheel. The two of you reached Mr. Plotz's office, getting ready the water balloons. The two of you each had a backpack full of a bunch of water balloons. You took out a water balloon, getting ready to make your first shot. You watched the hallway, waiting for someone to come out.

A worker then came out, carrying their phone and looking at it while walking, clearly not paying attention to the outside world. You aimed the balloon and threw it at them. With a splat, the worker was now wet from the water balloon. You snickered and threw another and another, then scaring them and watching them run away.

"A Warner is here everyone! Scatter!" they yelled. A loud rumble was heard and a large stampede of workers ran out of the building, not risking to get in contact with a Warner. You watched as people left, not seeing Mr. Plotz nor your sister. You thought of it as the perfect opportunity to water balloon them and the people in a big group outside.

"Yakko," you called out. Yakko looked at you, waiting for you what you were going to say. "Lets water balloon the people outside first, and then water balloon my sister and Mr. Plotz after that." you directed. Yakko nodded while giving you a thumbs up, and walked outside with a two water balloons in each hand. You held one water balloon in your dominant hand, aiming for the people outside, as well as Yakko. 

"On 3." you said.

3...

2..

1!

You and Yakko then started a bunch of water balloons at the workers, making them scream in terror. You laughed as you watched them pathetically try to cover themselves up to prevent themselves from getting wet. Yakko threw more water balloons at them, looking like an attack helicopter from how fast he was throwing the balloons. The workers soon ran away to hide, and the two you of you ran to Mr. Plotz's office with more water balloons in hand. 

The doors to Mr. Plotz's office big glass twin doors laid right in front of you. You and Yakko kicked open the door, startling Mr. Plotz.

"Agh! You two?! What are you doing here in my office?!"

"Hiya Plotzy!" Yakko greeted and jumped into his arms, giving him a big kiss. "Miss me?"

You rolled your eyes at Yakko. You didn't bother giving Mr. Plotz a greeting, because you were still mad at the fact of him wanting to date your sister. Suddenly, your sister bursted through the door again.

"Mr. Plotz! Where did all the workers go? None of them are at their desks or around the off- [ y/n ]? Yakko? What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys were playing at the to- Oh, now I know why nobody's here..." Vange spoke. You giggled, grabbed a water balloon, and took the first throw by throwing the water balloon at Vange. Vange shrieked in horror to see her new outfit wet.

"You little shit! What the actual fuck! I just bought this outfit! I swear I'm gonna-" she yelled. You shrugged in response and started to laugh, cracking up from her reaction and the way she looked with her makeup dripping down from her eyes.

「 𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨~ 」On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara