Chapter 5:Another couple around

Today Touka was absent from both work and school. Of course, tge reason was that she was sick. There's no way an earnest girl like her would miss it for any other reason.

Having nothing to do for the moment Kumagawa was going to visit her. As he reached the door, it was already opened and meet Ryouko face to face.

Ryouko:Uh...

Kumagawa:[Hello!]

Touka:What are you doing here?

Ryouko had to leave and ledft Hinami with Touka. With a tired sigh the girl let Kumagawa in.

Touka:So?

Kumagawa:[Don't be so cold. I think we got pretty close from the moment we meet. I just wanted to pay you a visit when I heard you were sick.]

Touka:What? With an empty hand?

Kumagawa:[Don't worry.]

Kumagawa reached in his jacket and took out a packet. The paper of the packet was marrow in color, but it got soaked in in blood.

Kumagawa:[I brought you some Taro-chan!]

Touka:...Wait, both me and Kamishiro were with you back then. When did you pack that?

Kumagawa:[I have sneaky hands.]

As the two bickered, the ring of her door was rang. Touka decided to put this on hold fir now and open the door.

Outside her apartment a girl with brown hair and eyes of the same color waited with a pot in hands. Her name was Kosaka Yoriko.

 Her name was Kosaka Yoriko

Touka:Yoriko?

Yoriko:Touka-chan! I was worried, you didn't come to school today.

Touka:I just feel under the weather.

Yoriko:I ma...

Yoriko stopped speaking and let out a gasp with wide eyes. She seemed to stare at something behind her. Touka turned and saw Kumagawa waving at her.

Yoriko:So you had a boy over...

Touka:It's not like...

Touka was stopped from speaking as Yoriko extended the pot towards her. An serious expression adormed her face.

Yoriko:Eat it with him!

Touka:Wai...

But she was already gone. Touka gritted her teeth, she was sure he did that intentionaly!

When she opened the pot she was witness to a lot of boiled meat, carrots and peppers. Kumagawa tilted his head in curiosity.

Kumagawa:[You're gonna eat it?]

Touka:Of course, Yoriko made it for me.

Kumagawa:[I see. No wonder you got sick.]

Touka picked a pepper and put in in her mouth. With great dtruggle she managed to swallow it without throwing up. This must be nothing short of torturous to a ghoul.