Chapter 15: Even if you kill the species of your friends, you still get paid

The raid against the braches of Aogiri Tree was quite the big event. Many investigators have lost their lives that night, but those surviving were congratulated on their succes.

One instance on such a thing were of Juzo and Koutaro, who have both been promoted. Beside that, they were both selected to be part of a new team of investigators.

A member of this team in particular was very loudly congratulating Koutaro on his promotion. This person admired him very much.

Said member was a boy with brown hair and eyes of the same color. His name was Takizawa Seidou.

Seidou:Congratulation, Amon-senpai! Even though most investigators retire while being only a first class investigator, to become a top class while being only twenty seven

Seidou:Congratulation, Amon-senpai! Even though most investigators retire while being only a first class investigator, to become a top class while being only twenty seven...As expected of you!

Koutaro:Thank you, Seidou.

Juzo:Seidou! I got promoted too! Where's my congratulations?

Seidou:Like I care!

While Seidou greatly admired Koutaro greatly, that admiration didn't extend to Juzo. Although some may argue Juzo's promotion was even more impressive because of how young he is.

As they chatted away the door of the conferension room they were currently in opened as two men walked in. One of those two men was Kureo, while the other was another high ranked investigator and a sort of father figure to Juzo.

He was a man with black hair, with a gotee as well, and eyes of the same color. His name was Shinohara Yukinori

 His name was Shinohara Yukinori

Yukinori:Well done, everyone. Before we begin with the debriefing, I'd like to introduce someone. The new member of the 20th Ward Squad.

From the still opened door a woman with blonde hair and purple eyes walked in. Her name was Mado Akira.

 Her name was Mado Akira