4. Future Husband

"It's official, once I have bled I will marry Joffrey." 

"You are 13, you shouldnt be this excited about marriage." Rieka corrected. 

"You should be more excited, dont you want to make babies and have a husband, tall and handsome and-" Sansa stopped herself when the royal children came in, she had hearts in her eyes as she looked to Joffrey. "Hello my prince." 

"my lady." Joffrey agreed. RIeka rolled her eyes. 

"Losing my appetite." RIeka remarked faking a gag. Sansa swatted a hand at her. 

"Rieka, be a lady." 

"I dont want to be a lady i want to be a wolf." Rieka decided and Arya smirked. Rieka howled out. Arya laughed out howling with her. 

"I'm so sorry about my sister." Sansa offered. "She's..." not usually like this would be a lie, she was always trouble. Rieka waited patiently. 

"She's what? What am I? What am I sana?" Rieka mused. Tyrion watched her curiously as she leaned in waggling her eyebrows at Sansa. 

"Did you sleep well?" Sansa countered very chipper to Joffrey. 

"No." Joffrey answered honestly. "I dont like it here." 

"Well... thats unfortunate." RIeka agreed. "You want help packing back up?" Tyrion chuckled almost choking on his  wine. 

"No." Joffrey repeated. 

"Worried I might have flees?" Rieka mused. Tyrion snorted up his wine and Rieka's eyes drifted to him. "I dont." She assured. "You want to check?" 

"I would." Tyrion agreed smugly. Rieka leaned back in her chair. 

"Thats personal... you have to throw me a bone first." RIeka mused. 

"Rieka!" Sansa screamed. Rieka laughed out. Robb gave her hair a playful tug. 

"You are embarrassing Sansa, don't you know Rieka?" Robb questioned. 

"My default is annoy Sansa to an early grave." Rieka agreed. Sansa made a sound that was very unladylike. "Sister, we were in the presence of royalty, act like a lady." Rieka tsked. 

"Mother!" Sansa whined. 

"Good morning," Catelyn coed. "What's going on in here?"

"I'm just eating and sansa is causing a fuss." Rieka offered. 

"Mother!" Sansa cried out. 

"Rieka." Catelyn hissed. 

"Gods, if father was here, he would believe me." RIeka murmured as she got up. She gave a low curtsey even the queen was impressed when she came in. "Have a wonderful morning or evening, I woke up late, I think I will confess my sins and pray the Gods forgive me for my actions." she declared dramatically before turning around her hair whipping around. "Your grace, lovely as always." Rieka offered as she passed Cersei. 

"Excuse me." Tyrion agreed finishing his wine and following after her. 

"You get kicked out already?" Jon questioned seeing Rieka.

"Already? I think that was a record." RIeka corrected. "WOuld have lasted longer, you know I love it when that vein pops in Sansa's head, its just like mothers." Rieka added. 

"You are my favorite person ever." Jon informed her. She brought a hand up her chin framing her face and Jon laughed out. 

"Where is father? He wouldnt yell at me for having blunt conversation with the pompous prince." Rieka questioned as she looked around. 

"I think they are getting ready for the hunt." Jon informed her. 

"Ohhh, I want to come." Rieka decided. 

"The king won't allow it." Jon remarked. Rieka gave him a pointed look. "YOu are a woman."

"Am I?" RIeka declared patting down the bodice of her dress. "Is that why I have these?" Her hands went to her breasts and Jons face scrunched up looking away. "Dont say stupid shit if you dont want a stupid ass reply." Rieka reminded him as her hands dropped to her sides. 

"You get kicked out of breakfast too my lord?" Jon questioned peering past RIeka. 

"No, but the only person I wanted to see was." Tyrion remarked. 

"Ohh," RIeka looked to Jon. "He's a smooth talker." 

"What do you want little lord?" Jon countered. 

"Pleasent company." Tyrion offered. 

"And you think thats RIeka?" Jon failed at holding back a laugh. 

"He might be my future husband." Rieka reminded him. "He has to kiss my ass now so I say yes." 

"What happens if you say no? You and Joff-" Jon began and Rieka faked a gag. 

"Gods dont even say such a thing, just met the kid and I already despise him." Rieka declared loudly. 

"Rieka, Tyrion is his uncle." Jon reminded her. 

"Good for him. I'm sure he is even more disappointed." RIeka offered. 

"You don't miss much Lady Rieka." Tyrion agreed. 

"RIeka." 

"Gods my name is like a call from hell these days." RIeka grumbled before turning on her best of smiles. "Hey daddio," she coed. 

"Your mother came to me in a fit, Sansa as well. WHat the hell happened, I thought when the sun came up your little gremlins hid with the light?" Ned mused. 

"Gremlins!" Rieka shouted back at him. "I'm a fucking angel!" 

"Tilted halo." Jon coughed out.  Rieka swatted a hand back at him. 

"Can you try to be on your best behavior Rieka?" Ned begged running his hands over her arms. 

"Rieka doesnt have a best behavior." Jon corrected. Tyrion looked between them silently. 

"Did you find out what your mother had in mind, is that it? I couldnt stop her." 

"Of course I did." Rieka agreed. She didnt. She didnt have a clue but Ned would tell her everything if he thought she knew. 

"She wants you to be lady of casterly rock and I dont give a damn- hello Lord Tyrion, didnt see you there." Ned remarked stiffly. 

"I see your wife is rooting for me to succeed in my attempts to woe your daughter." Tyrion offered. 

"She's what? Trying to set me up?" RIeka questioned. 

"What was she mad at you about?" Ned countered. 

"You are a shit secret keeper, its going to get you killed. WHen you know important information keep it to yourself. Or else you are showing your hand daddio." Rieka reminded him. "And you just showed me mothers." 

"RIeka-"

"I can use this to my advantage." Rieka assured as she walked off. 

"What is she planning?" Tyrion pondered. 

"Knowing Rieka... it could literally be anything." Jon answered.