64. Dangerously

"You think father would have been proud?" Bran questioned. 

"Lets see, Jon is once again at the wall, which he seemed okay with the first time around. Sansa gets a crown, something she always wanted. Arya is exploring and definitely not fitting in the mold mother had planned for her or I..." She added. "You are the king and well as for me, I think the least likely of us to settle down and get married with a kid- can you picture Robb's face?"  RIeka questioned. 

"He would be baffled." Bran agreed. "You hear from Sansa at all?" 

"No, she is happy ruling the north, she doesnt care about us anymore." Rieka assured. 

"thats not true." Bran corrected. 

"It's been almost a year since everything and Sansa got what she wanted. She tricked you into it and now she can ignore us forever. She got her crown, she got what she wanted." Rieka corrected. 

"Maybe but she has been through enough, she needed it." Bran offered. 

"Yeah... hey I saw a girl in-"

"She wasnt anyone." Bran corrected. 

"She was smiling at you like she was someone." RIeka corrected. Bran looked away from her awkwardly. "You like her?" 

"I'm the king-"

"And the king needs a queen, someone to make a man out of you Bran." Rieka offered. "No harm in seeing where things go." 

"I havent ever... I havent even kissed a girl." Bran whispered. 

"You want to though." Rieka agreed. 

"I'm the king I have more important things to worry about than a pretty girl." Bran whispered. 

"Who was she?" 

"She was coming in for a position... she wanted to be Leona's nanny." 

"What?" Rieka declared. "Someone wants to put their hands on my baby? Who was she?" 

"Her name was Gemma." Bran whispered. "Gemma Clegane." 

"Clegane?" Rieka repeated. 

"What?" Sandor grumbled. 

"Look at you, you know when I found you I thought you were dead." Rieka remarked. 

"I thought I was." Sandor agreed. 

"You have a sister." Bran asked and stated. 

"You meet Gemma?" Sandor questioned. 

"Why didnt I know you had a sister?" Rieka countered. "I feel like we are closer than that, I should know these things." 

"Know what?" Tyrion questioned. 

"Did you know Sandor had a little sister?" RIeka questioned as Leona ran up to Sandor he picked her up putting her on his shoulders she giggled out. 

"Clegane doesnt have a sister." Tyrion corrected. 

"Yes I do." Sandor corrected. "I told her not to deal with you lot though." 

"Why? We are great." Rieka declared. "You stuck around." 

"I'm not the brightest, gemma is an angel, don't fuck her up." Sandor corrected. 

"OHHHH!" Leona declared her mouth dropping into an O. "Mama, San said a bad word!" Leona tattled. 

"I heard." Rieka agreed. "Shame Sandor, I need to meet Gemma, she must be sweet like you."  Sandor rolled his eyes. 

"She's pretty." Bran whispered. Sandor snarled back at them. 

"My baby sister? Gods you people have no boundaries." Sandor grumbled putting Leona down. 

"Sandor!" Gemma declared, he turned around. "Oh hello your grace, my lady, my lord." 

"Gemma, why are you here?" Sandor questioned. 

"Is that any way to talk to your baby sister?" gemma countered. Bran stared back at her as Leona ran up to gemma she beckoned gemma closer and Gemma knelt before Leona. 

"San said a bad word." Leona whispered loudly. 

"He did? Oh no, he will have to be put in a time out." Gemma agreed and Leona nodded before running back to Tyrion. 

"You want to stay in the capital Gemma?" Rieka questioned. 

"Really?" Gemma declared. 

"NO!" Sandor barked. "I told you the hell of the capital." 

"You are still here and I... I would love to stay." Gemma agreed. 

"good because Tyrion and Leona want another kiddo and I need some help." Rieka agreed. 

"Oh thank you! I won't let you down!" Gemma agreed. 

"Fucking hell." Sandor grumbled. 

"You know you love us.'' Rieka corrected. "Welcome to the family Gemma." Gemma blushed looking to Bran but he turned away.  "This is going to be great." Rieka decided. 

"Careful Rieka, more Cleganes in the castle," Tyrion teased. "Thats dangerous." 

"If I were tame you would be bored. You know you love me dangerously."