3

not edited

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞! - 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

-𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

-𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

-𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐9, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟏, 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐨, 𝐂𝐀

ATHENA, after her call with Michael was relaxing watching t.v. with her youngest cousin Amira, Athena's father had just gotten home, and he seemed to be slightly sober he looked as if he was about to collapse. 

"Father, are you okay?" Athena asks running over to her father. "don't touch me" he says with a hoarse voice. Athena slowly backs away from her father "Father did you have any drinks..?" Athena asks keeping her distance from her father, she knows better after what happened last time.

"Athena why should I answer a question from a bitch like you," he says giving Athena a drunken look. Athena backs away realizing what's about to happen "Amira go hide in my room" she whispers to Amira. Amira quickly runs and hides in Athena's closet. Athena's father quickly takes out the belt from his pants "Father no, u shouldn't be doing this." she says, running to her room and turning the lock. 

Athena puts multiple items on the door to stop him from getting in. Athena's Father bangs on the door. Amira begins to cry. "hey hey, it's gonna be okay my father acts like this sometimes," Athena says with a reassuring voice. "but what if he hurts us Athena?" she questions.

"he probably will but don't worry ill make sure he won't hurt you," Athena says hugging Amira "You promise?" she says putting up her pinky. Athena nods, her father finally broke the door down after kicking and punching it. Athena picks up a bat from underneath her bed. Amira still hides in the closet. Athena hits her father in the knees with the bat so he would fall.

"Father stop this please ur scaring Amira," Athena says beginning to cry "So she's a fucking bitch as well?" he says laughing, Athena hits him again so he would be fully unconscious. After that, she calls 911, and a few minutes later the cops appear. They took Athena and Amira to the station. They questioned what happened.

Next Day

MICHAEL, after his 8-hour sleep, Michael wanted to go talk to Athena, it was obvious he was developing feelings for Athena although they just meet. Michael had to go to the studio to go record the Triumph Album with his brothers, he was hoping this was his last album with them. He wanted to pursue his solo career. He obviously couldn't do that because of his father Joseph, and he honestly has the best voice there.

In the studio, his favorite brother Marlon surprised him with something "hey mike look what I got ya something for your birthday" Marlon says smiling, he show me the present and I give him a look. "wow... Marlon thank you" Michael says SARCASTICLY looking at the "toys" he got him.

Marlon begins to laugh. "I'd knew you'd like it" he says. I give him a digusted look.

a/n: ill rewrite it later