Jimin ~ If I don't talk they will never know

A request but I will not be saying by who! So please enjoy.

The cold winter air is going through Jimin hair, the moon and the stars a shining high above in the sky. It is the only thing that Jimin can see.

"I wish you were closer than just there." He whispers, the tears that are escaping his eyes are frozen as they touch the ground. His nose is a little bit red and his body is trembling from the cold.
"It is just so unfair. Why did you have to go."

Jimin looks at a picture on his phone, it is him and his older brother standing next to each other as they were saying goodbye as Jimin was moving to Seoul to follow his dream. He hasn't been back that often in his hometown, he really wished he did. Especially now.

His brother, his only older brother, had died in a car accident a month ago.

He still remember the morning he could a call from his parents, but on that moment he was really busy with dance practice as the comeback was only 1,5 month away. So he didn't answer.

Of course as soon as he found the time he called his parents back, not expecting to hear the words he heard that moment.

"He is gone, Jimin, he is gone." It was his mother crying at the other end of the phone.
"who is?" Jimin asked, feeling tears welling up in his eyes.
"your brother." Jimin broke by those words. He fell to the ground on his knees as he couldn't carry his own weight. He couldn't believe the words, he could feel how his breathing had become faster and he still remember the smell of the small room he was in to call them back.

On that moment the walls seemed to be closing in, his brother was all he could see. He could hear his mother crying and his dad in the back ground.
"I am coming home." Jimin said, is parents didn't say anything about that. they knew he has been busy and they knew about the comeback.

So without telling the members what was really happening he went home with a lame excuse that he missed his parents. To be honest that wasn't a lie. He really did miss them and he really needed them right now, like they needed him.

But coming home didn't feel the same, it didn't feel like coming home. Knowing that he, his brother, will not answer the door anymore.

Jimin had cried himself to sleep most of the nights, he talked with his parents more often the days followed by that. Even since he got back he talked to them at least 4 times a week. Which was really difficult, as he didn't want his members to hear the truth.

But the month passed, as he is now sitting outside on a little wooden bench in the park. The water fountain is not working as the water would freeze, but the wind is still blowing through the trees and his hair.

Talking to his parents had become more and more difficult as the month passes, sometimes he could only hear them yell or scream. They were never good enough for each other and they would always fight. The loss of their oldest son was to hard om them.

So this evening when they called the boy, he could feel his world crumbling down. His parents were getting a divorce.

"How can something that was so strong break so easily?" Jimin asks looking at the stars. His parents were his example. The core of who he is, he believes in love because of them. He loved the love between his parents, unique, one of a kind and so beautiful. That was his wish for later, he really wants to love they had, the power love that would never break.

Until it did.

The silence and peace that he feels now are getting broken by the sound of his phone. He takes it out of his pocket and sees the name of his soulmate on the screen.