Chapter 1

MIRA'S POV____________________________

Tap tap tap, my steady breathing and the sounds of my running feet are the only sounds filling the moonlit sky. My strait black hair whips in the back as I leap onto the roof of a cabin without disturbing anyone. I am going to assassinate someone tonight, and like always, it's a piece of cake. Richard Elrickson, that's his name, he's a tyrant and spoiled rich man who has no interest in helping the needy. He's paid thieves to do his dirty work and has been suspected of kidnapping twice. My reward for his execution is $5k, seems reasonable enough for doing tasks that the rich can't.

I keep my quick pace as I grip onto my nunchucks and blade. I know my nunchucks won't always work in situations, that is why I almost always keep an extra blade in my boot. My feet halt to a stop on top of a mansion, I'm here.

I take a dive through the chimney and quietly land on my toes. It seems too quiet here. I tiptoe through Richard's mansion hoping I would find his room, God I bet there are over twenty bedrooms here. I walk around until I find myself in a kitchen... I'm sure no-one will mind me taking a few bread rolls... Yeah. I hungrily walk up to the bread basket and grab the whole thing, leaving two rolls aside.

Of course that was the perfect bait for someone who doesn't eat much. I shove a roll into my mouth and as soon as I close the kitchen door behind me, I'm surrounded by guards.

"Hey look boys, we got ourselves a girl!"

"Damn, she's hot!"

"Woohoo!" Who do they think they are to talk to me like this?

"Damn pervs, shouldn't you guys be guarding your master?" I snorted.

"You take that back!" A tall guard reached to grab me but I thought quickly. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it and then I roundhouse kicked him through the wall behind him, showing me exactly where Richard's room is.

"AAAAHH!!!" the guard gripped onto his body until he bled, "THE PAIN!" I shake my head in pity, of course he could tell I felt no mercy.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, it burns doesn't it? Much like FIRE."

"Wait a minute, fire?" A shorter guard looked at my guild sign." Shit man, you're that flaming dragon b*tch aren't you?"
............ DESCRIPTION TIME..............

Mira(flaming dragon)- a strong willed woman with black hair and green eyes, with fair colored skin. She's 4th strongest in the clan and is good friends with Aris. Mira is very thin and flexible and her technique resembles much of a Chinese Dragon. When attacking, she'll hit you with her nunchucks and you feel like you've been set aflame at that spot. This gives her the name, flaming dragon. She is well determined and doesn't like to give up. Mira is an assassin and therefore isn't allowed to fall in love with royalty. She's swift on her feet and calm in battle. Her main battle weapons is a dagger and the nunchucks.
........... END OF DESCRIPTION TIME.......

"Hasn't your mother told you never to tell a woman she's a b*tch?"

"Don't talk about my mother!" The guard's face grimaced as his fists tightened to the point that they were white. He sent a punch towards me so I easily dodged it and pushed him to the ground, fighting my way to Richard.

I then jumped at the screaming Richard, pulled out my dagger and went behind him. Grabbing him and showing him to the guards with a dagger placed to his neck. I was enjoying my victory so far until an object smashed the back of my skull, my vision went hazy and I fell unconscious.

SOME TIME LATAH...

My eyes widened in shock as I woke up and examined my surroundings. Where am I? The room is dark and misty while the violet curtains sway by the open windows. The walls lined with floral designs with beige in the background as I sit on a white carpeted floor. I'm still in the mansion.