Chapter 4

MONICA'S POV= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Ugh. This is so hard! Dang it Monica you're a top assassin who passed out because of a little blood and now is taking sympathy on the guy who caused me to! Very logical Monica, very logical.
My feet and arms ached and my stomach growled at each step up I took. I looked up at the five last steps and muttered, "You're gonna freakin pay for this."

I jumped over the steps and grinned victoriously, throwing my arms up in the air.

"Yes bitches! I finally made it up!"
*thump**groan* Oh yeah... forgot I was holding him. I picked up the limp body and started walking home. Aris won't be there since he spends all night on that tree during festivals.

....Some time of walking later....

I'm bored... as I walked, my steps began a simple beat and the weirdest lyrics came to my head...

"Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm...
I am carrying a hot boy who is
Bloody bloody bloody,
God I hope he's not dead
please don't go into the light,
But that's okay
since its not my fault,
Well,
Um,
Right?"
"Alright. We are here." Everyone seems to be at the festival so it was simple walking into my room.
Hmmmm....bed? Bathroom? Bed? Bathroom? Bed? Bathroom?......floor... NO WAIT...table? No, don't wanna look like a stalker. Wait... didn't dad have a small bed for the injured? Yeaahhh.... would a bleeding eye even need a bed? Screw it, I'll get the bed.

I placed him on the ground and left the room, then came back with the bed. I hauled him up cautiously, careful not to break anything.

Damn.... I didn't get a good look at this before but... your not JUST hot... your handsome! Just take off the blood and put on a smile! Speaking of blood... maybe I should check for any wounds.... AAAAHHHH! MONICA CALM DOWN TAKING OFF A GUY'S SHIRT ISN'T THE WORST THING YOU'VE DONE. I'm just... checking for wounds.

I am SO writing about this in my diary.

STRANGER'S POV# # # # # # # # # # # #
(Dream)

Blood. I smell blood. Flashes of bright dangerous lights flowing in a house. A hand, stained in blood. Faded blue eyes staring up at mine. I couldn't help but cry. "I love you." She whispers. I want to tell her the same. Then... darkness, her eyes widen. She let's go of me. "Brayden run! Run away! From HIM!"

An arm pulls me away and forcibly grabs my hair. Blood red eyes stare down to me.

"Your a disgrace! The evil will run through you as long as you have this scar!" Something sharp was catching a pattern into my skin.

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!"

(Reality)
"AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!" The nearest window shattered as I jumped up from where I lay. I gasped and gripped at my forehead. Trying to forget the same dream. I looked at my surroundings.
Where...am I? To the right, sky blue walls were covered in some harmless ashes. Probably the work of smoke bombs. I was sitting on an uncomfortable bed and based on the ripped stuffed animals sitting on top of frilly, neon blue bedsheets, this was the room of a female goth. To the left was the same except for the freaked out girl with icy blue hair, tanned skin and freckles, and blue eyes. Monica? Did she save me?
Monica was staring me up and down, but kept stopping at the chest. What's her problem? It's not like I'm naked. I looked down and(speak of the devil) my top was off. My face turned a shade of pink as hers turned tomato red. I looked away quickly.

"Um. I know what you're thinking and don't worry I didn't do anything wrong! I was just, I was checking for wounds! And there weren't any but I managed to clean up most of the blood!" Wait, don't tell me she saw the eye.

"And I didn't touch the bandage on your face since I didn't want to hurt you err anything. Um, the bathroom is over there!" She pointed behind her to a small door.
"There are bandages in there if you wanna change yours!" Her face turned darker, is she sick?

MONICA'S POV* * * * * * * * * * * *

What the hell am I doing? Why am I blushing like some flirty girl?!
The man went into the bathroom and came back a few minutes later with slightly wet hair and a new bandage over most of the left half of his face. He had pitch black hair with a few streaks of silver. It fell perfectly in place as his bright blue eye flashed through the dark. My eyes followed down his porcelain skin, looking at those biceps and how smexy they loo- what am I thinking?!

"Ah, you can wear Aris's clothes for now! I-I'll go get them!" As soon as I said that I ran out the room and slammed the door. I stared at the ground and clutched my heart. Why is my heart pounding so loudly?

A/N : hey! I'm so sorry about the short chapter! Anyways please comment and vote. And follow monmon1236 cuz she's ma bestie in real life and I based Monica off of her personality and stuff!