Chapter 3

Recap: He was making it bleed.

MONICA'S POV # # # # # # # # #

HOLY SHIT! HOOOLY SHIIIIIIT!!! Omg omg omg omg omg OOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD this guy is frickin bleeeediiiiiiiin! What do I do? He doesn't know I'm here right? What if I scare him and he passes out and then I'll have to take him home and maybe Cain will see him and get all jealous or WORSE... what if Aris saw meeeee! Okay, mentally slap yourself Monmon, just calmly walk up to him and ask if he's alright. I stood from my corner and "calmly" approached him.

"HEY MAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT I'M GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOU JUST CALM DOWN OKAY!!! EVERYTHING IS OKAY I GOT YOU MAN. I. GOT. YOU!" The man turned around in fright as if I were the one needing to be calm and, "OH MY GOD YOUR BLEEDING THROUGH YOUR BANDAGES! I'M GONNA...pass out now..." the world went black as I collapsed in the dark room.

NARRATOR / / / / / / / / / /

As Monica fell to the cold ground, the stranger stared at the sight of how odd she looked fainting when she was a top assassin who can't stand blood from eyes. However, "No,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!" The stranger's train of thought ended as titanic pain surged through his eye, making him bleed more. The ground shook underneath the two and the rock walls cracked. It all stopped once the poor man passed from exhaustion and blood loss.

MONICA'S POV: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Ow, ow ow ow ow ow owowowowowowowoooooow fuuuuuuuuuugesticksss! My whole fricken head hurts! Ugh, what the hell happened? I sat up from my previous position and took up my surroundings. There was dust and rock all over the floor and a large gash in the wall! How could this have happened?

"Hngh." Don't tell me I'm not alone.

"W-who's there?!" I shuffled back slowly until my hand hit something... fleshy? And, sticky. My head shakingly turned around to see that my hand had landed on oh my god I just touched a bloody hand! AAAAHH oh my god eewwww! Eh... waait... My eyes followed the hand up until I realized that the hand I touched was from that stranger from earlier!

What's he doing here still? Did he fall from blood loss maybe? Is he alright? Okay, first things first, get us out of here. I could either carry the body up the long stairs... or carry him up that ladder. Latter it is.

Okay, um, how to piggy back without getting blood on my kimono... Ah screw it, this day wasn't going my way in the first place, plus I can say that the red splotches were there in the first place to add to my dangerous beauty.
I stood up and stretched a few times.

"Alright, don't wanna wake you up so... just gotta um, haul you onto my back. Should I start bridal style and then try to change positions? Kinda hard to pick you up with no help." I bent down to the limp body, slipping my arms under his shoulders and legs (gotta luv bridal style). I looked up at the ladder. On second thought, I'll stick with the stairs...

"For a guy, you are surprisingly lighter than I thought. Alright, better hold on." I quickly charged up the stairs completely unaware of the noise it was causing.

MIRA'S POV ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Recap: As I turned around to go home, I saw a beautiful man staring at me. I dropped my apple on the ground in shock.

He's walking up to me! That bastard! What do I do? Come on Mira what would Monica do? Wait... that's probably not a good question considering how she'll talk about the things she's smashed. Dammit why I'm so alone tonight?!

"Hey." I jumped out of my thoughts and made a shriek. He laughed as I blushed in embarrassment.

"Hahaha," I said sarcastically," your funny. What do you want?" Ugh... Why'd I say that? Don't fuel him idiot!