Random AU dump #1

I'm basically gonna start writing down all the randomest AUs that come to my head and putting them here.

Mafia AUs, Never Met AUs, etc

Enjoy this one :)

(Some stuff may not be apart of my HCs listed, ie–NZ is non-binary in my OG AU, in this AU they're a girl)

AU: Torn Relations(they don't know/dislike each other for one reason for the other basically.)

They were the ones nobody talked about.

Both gleaming with turquoise skin. One having one shield with coat of arms on it. The other had a bundle of stars covering his face.

Standing in the corner, both bearing the Union Jack. They never mixed with the others. Especially not New Zealand or Australia, their half-siblings.

Fiji and Tuvalu glared at them from across the room.

All 4 countries could have easily been mistaken as quadruplets due to the all the similarities between them. All being oceanic countries, wearing the flag of the United Kingdom at the top left of their flags, even down to how the structure of their faces and curves of their lips look uncanny to the man himself, Great Britain.

But that's where the similarities ended.

Australia was quick and brash, easy to ignite yet hard to put out. He had all the qualities of a stereotypical prince out of a fairybook besides the snow white horse. Most who saw him quickly fell in love, but it wasn't enough for the Australian. He soon became known for moving around with different people every night.

Tuvalu was his opposite. Quiet but not timid, he embodied the respect that most of his family members lacked. That quiet charm won him the keys to the hearts of many countries, all of whom he rejected because he just simply didn't like the idea of love.

Fiji was different from her twin. She was over confident yet frail, carrying that same aura as her older brother America. Brash and egotistical, but could break at the pop of a balloon. Everything about her was carefully done, making sure nothing got ruined in the process.

She shared some of these traits with New Zealand. For although Kiwi was quieter, she was also more flustered easily than her peers and surprisingly was the quickest to temper. She was cautious to a fault and spend most of her time creating backup plans for backup plans. Although others were enchanted by her flawless nature, it was hard to get close to a rose with all the thorns in the way.

These 4 were jokingly called FANZT, speculated to be peas in a pod when in reality the F and T never really spoke to the NZ and A in any type of tone more than formal.

There was hostility between them though. Although who or what caused it is a mystery.

A mystery indeed.

NEJDJJFKKKSKFG

THEY ALL SEEM SO BADASS IDK WHY

HELP

Basically TR(Torn Relations–not Third Reich)UK had an affair with the woman who would give birth to Fiji and Tuvalu. The woman did around the same time and France so they're all around the same age.
TR!Fiji and Tuvalu had a very different childhood from TR!Aussie and Kiwi, so naturally they think of each other as competition of some sort.
Yeah..that's how my brain is explaining it at 11:34pm

Ima go sleep now

Lol

Anyways-

Tell me which description was your favorite and if you'd like to hear more about this AU

Have a great rest of your day!

-Webba

(594 words)