Rules I'll Follow

"Morning sunshine," A spanish voice awakens me as memories of the night come slamming back like a wave against the cliffs

I slept in the same bed with Fernando.

"Coffee? All women want sugar so I gave you a scoop but throw it out if that's not right, doesn't matter to me." He is fully dressed, extending me a cup of coffee.

Wafts of amazing smelling breakfast hug my nostrils and I remember half the party is here for brunch.

Max and Charles' breakfast.

Hell yes, nothing like a good breakfast to soak up a hangover. Taking the coffee from his hand I rub my eye with my other hand "Aren't you the gentleman." If he picks up on my tone, he doesn't mention it.

"Do you need like, something else to wear?" He notices for the first time I'm still in last nights clothes.

I do, but who has extra clothes? Might as well just wear this. "I didn't exactly plan to stay here."

He chuckles like a man who is always prepared. "You can wear one of my tshirt if you like?" Holding up and old black and white Beatles tee that is bound to fit me like a dress.

Perfect.

"I love the Beatles." I take his shirt, slipping it on over my tank and sliding out from under my skirt all under the covers and away from his watchful eye.

He shuffles towards the door, and I follow. "Drive My Car is my favorite." Says the race dar driver, making me heave with laughter as we descend the stairs.

"Of course you'd say that." He chuckles at my sass, and eyes are on us the second we come into view, half the grid is blinking in hungover confusion at the two of us sharing a room.

Amelia looks like she's seen a ghost.

Elsa has the smile of a cheshire cat.

I can't even bear to look at Max.

Pulling more biscuits out of the oven, Charles turns to see us and literally chokes mid motion. "Morning!" He tries to act neutral and fails, voice cracking.

"Calm down mate," Fernando laughs the whole thing off, slapping Charles' shoulder as he brushes past me for the table. "Nothing but two friends who shared a bed because you told us the same room. Not that I wouldn't fuck you darling."

He tosses the last comment back in my direction, and I step for the table unable to look in the kitchen at a particular red bull driver. "In your dreams."

"Actually, I can see it." Pierre motions his fork between us, sitting back with a smirk.

Daniel nudges his friend next to him, "Your still drunk dumbass." And the whole room erupts in laughter again, the attention back of us again. The pressure being off doesn't mean I can't feel those blue eyes still on me, piercing into me.