01

'Ugh... My head.'

'.....'

'What was I doing again?'

'Right... I was returning home from work after I bought something in a nearby convenience store.'

'But... Where am I?'

I thought as I saw a television and there were some books laying beside where the television was and there was a pot of plant and an outlet, the wallpaper was also unfamiliar, but it was light blue.

'Is it a motel?...'

'But... Why would a man like me be in a motel room after buying something from the convenience store?'

I thought as I looked down and luckily I was wearing my pants and there was a blanket covering my lower body, I was in full confusion on why I was in a motel room(?).

I removed the blanket and tidied it up; before I walked to the other closed room, that was a bathroom.

"Ugh.. Dizzy.."

I muttered as I stood up after tidying the blanket and staggered forward to a door that was leading to the bathroom.

'Whatever... I should go to the bathroom first and ask the counter person who brought me here.'

I thought as I opened the door to the bathroom.

'One day, I woke up and saw an unfamiliar ceiling.

At least...

Isn't it a rule that you've been transported to another world?'

As I first opened the door, I saw a reflection on the mirror; it was a male in his near twenties, the reflection on the mirror was six years younger than me.

'But that wasn't the case for me.'

My eyes widened as I finally realized that the person on the mirror was 'me.'

'?!'

I immediately stepped forward; the reflection was copying whatever he <I> was doing, soon the reflection was much bigger since he <I> was in front of the mirror. I touched the reflection on the mirror; the mirror copied my action.

'Nothing changed in the world,

But it was me who changed.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sky was dark as the moon greets everyone; I sat myself down on the bed as <my> face was wet from being doused in water.

I cleared my head as I found a note and a bottle of pills; I looked at the note and saw a bottle of pills, I almost immediately knew that the owner of the original body tried to commit suicide.

His situation was even stated on the note.

'He was such an unlucky person and he was an orphan...'

'I feel kinda bitter now.'

I thought as I looked through the drawers and found a wallet, I checked to see if there was something valuable in there and found an ID Card.

"'Han Sujin'..."

I mumbled, we even have the same name... What a coincidence.

'The last number of his identification card is 3...'

'Did I go back in time...?'

I already figured that this person was twenty years old, just by looking at its features.