13

I heard a < ting > and I received +1 point again, I was confused and curious about what that +1 point I kept receiving.

< system > I want to know what these +1 points are.

[ Aiyyahh, Host, you aren't allowed to know that yet! (..◜ᴗ◝..) ]

I sighed internally and looked at Cha Eugene with a smile.

"Good luck with the new event."

Cha Eugene said as he wished me luck for this new scenario that the mc had announced.

"Good luck to you too, Eugene!"

I said as I wished him luck as well, I looked at Seo Ahyeon who was smiling at something and looked quite anxious behind me.

"Number 17!"

The MC called my number, I went up and thought about it simply and went to a team that will be able to perform best.

"Woohoo! We got another talented person!"

"Hii!!"

"Woah! SoojinSoojin!"

I heard two other trainees welcoming the people who joined, I looked at Park Moondae who was getting tired already at the three of them being loud.

I only chuckled as I noticed Park Moondae coming towards me and stood beside me to get away from the three of them.

'Finally, peace and quiet.'

Park Moondae thought as he stood beside Han Soojin.

There was a strange tension coming from Lee Sejin A, because of his arrival more interesting guys came on to the team.

Of course, there were memorable guys, too.

For example,

Number 33, Seo Ahyeon.

Gold, and with a striking visual.

[ Seo Ahyeon is on board!~ ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ ]

I raised an eyebrow at < system >'s words.

How come you only cheer for them and not for me?

I questioned them internally as I was interested in why < system > only cheer for Seo Ahyeon and other people.

Number 59, Ryu Chungwoo (Archery guy)

"Let's get along!"

Ryu Chungwoo says with a smile, holding his light purple number 59 ball in his right hand, and has striking visuals as well. He is the only platinum rank aside from Park Moondae and I on the team.

I lightly bowed at Ryu Chungwoo along with Park Moondae as a welcoming gesture, Ryu Chungwoo noticed and lightly bowed in return as well. Seo Ahyeon was surprised and brightened up as he waved at Park Moondae and I.

Meanwhile.

━━━━━━━━━
LETI
━━━━━━━━━

"I'm sorry! I will push silver Choi Won-Gil!!"

A gold ranker announced as he made an apology gesture to Choi Won-Gil, who was frowning.

"Ah, as expected of the famous male idol agency, MS entertainment! Even Silver ranks get pushed around here!"

Choi Won-Gil bit his bottom lip and gritted his teeth in envy.