09

10 minutes ago.

All 78 participants are in the contestant waiting room.

"Okay, please stay seated and don't move!" The male says as he holds a walkie-talkie near his face.

"Yes, this is the contestant waiting room." The male talks to the person on the other side with the walkie-talkie as he looks back to check if everyone was staying seated.

"Everyone is seated."

Seo Ahyeon was feeling nervous, he touched his chest as he breathed in and out to keep his heart rate under control.

[ Is host feeling okay? Do you need your pills? ‧( •̯́ ^ •̯̀)‧ ]

...I'll be fine, I just need to return my heart rate back to its normal state.

I glanced in the corner of my eyes as I saw Seo Ahyeon looking at Park Moondae in confusion, I was also confused why Park Moondae was staring upwards.

"...What the?"

Park Moondae mutters making Seo Ahyeon flinch in surprise.

"H-huh?"

I looked up to see what Park Moondae was seeing as I noticed that there wasn't any roof in the waiting room.

"Why does the waiting room have no ceiling?"

Park Moondae muttered in curiosity.

"It's probably a ...temporary set."

I muttered as Seo Ahyeon also looked up to see what we were talking about and saw that there really was no roof on the waiting room.

"Hello everyone."

"We will now begin the ranking evaluations!"

The ground suddenly began to shake, the air was vibrating.

[ WAH! Is host going to be okay? (˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ) ]

So... Cool!

The area where the judges began to lift up as their ground was higher than usual, Everyone was surprised at the sudden shaking.

"Oh my, What the?"

[ WAH! Hooosstt (˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ) ]

"WHAT?!"

"THE WALLS ARE RISING?!"

I let out a sigh as it finally stopped, the MC standing on top of the stage was present, whilst holding a microphone.

I deadpanned at how loud < system > was crying, I let out a small inaudible sigh as I held the pill bottle in my hand, luckily < system > found a way to give me my pills.

Seo Ahyeon glanced at me as he noticed me staring at my pill bottle, Ahyeon was worried about me as he knew that I had been taking my pills.

Stop crying, you are making me go deaf at how loud you are.

[ Ah- how rude! I am crying here for you and this is what I get in return?? ᕙ( ᗒᗣᗕ )ᕗ ]

I didn't tell you to cry or anything at all.

[ This < system > is only expressing their love for their host! ( •̯́ ^ •̯̀) ]

I let out another inaudible sigh at < system >'s childishness as everyone was shocked to see the judges in front of them, the judges were also surprised and confused to see the participants behind them.