" a day without zein."

Kiro got so confused since no one has really called on the telephone as zein said that. Zein also told him last time to neve pick up the telephone if theres someone or something calling. Well he didnt follow zeins rules, he answered the call.

"Well hello zein.. you picked up huh?"

"Hello uhm.. im not zein. Im kiro, zeins housemate... and who are you?"

"Oh~ so you must be the pretty boy who opened the door huh? You have such a cute name.. kiro~"

"Who are you?"

"Just call me...kleo." he says calmly and softly

"Ok then kleo.. uhm what do you want? Why are you always looking for zein? Do you have any connections or relationships with him? What are you to him?" Kiro asks in a serious tone.

"Oh i used to be his- oh i gotta go. Times up thank you for answering my call.. ill visit you sometimes ;)"

The call ended -

Kiro got confused and just putted the telephone down. He got hungry so he decided to cook fried rice since thats the only food hes good at.

------time skips-----

Zein arrived home. He was very worried about kiro since he remembered kiro dosent know how to take care of himself, he opened the door seeing kiro reading his favorite novel  quietly. Kiro noticed him

"Oh youre back!" Kiro jumped out of the sofa and hugged him.

"Missed me huh?" Zein says, kiro nods as a yes..

"I have a question" says kiro, "whom's kleo? Why is he always looking for you? The kleo person called on the telephone.." kiro asks, zein got mad since he told kiro not to answer calls from the telephone.

Zein sighs. "Kleo's no one. I dont know him, maybe kleos just my old collage friend looking for me after 3 years." Zein says

Kiro nods and than went back to reading. Zein was about to cook dinner. Everything was finally normal again.. well you never know~

End ----->