A/N

Authors note:

  Hello, and thank you so much for clicking into this story!! Before you start reading and instead of saying this in every chapter (cause I'm lazy), I'll just say it right here:

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that all the characters in the this story belong to their respective authors, Rick Riordan (PJO, HoO, ToA, The Sun and the Star) and JK Rowling (HP)!

This story is set between ToA and The Sun and the Star, so... 

WARNING, SPOILERS AHEAD TO THE SUN AND THE STAR

I know that PJO and HP are set in different timelines, but for the sake of this story, let's pretend that they're both in the same time period. Otherwise it would make no sense. 

Nico will be 14, and Harry will be 15. 

Instead of saying this in every chapter, I'll just say it right here:

I apologize if I have gotten any of the character's personalities and stuff wrong, while I have been a fan on both books, my memory on how the characters are like may be a little fuzzy, and my skill in writing is NOWHERE as good as Rick Riordan or JK Rowling. I may also get some scenes/ stuff wrong for both books, so for you loyal book fans, please don't come after me 0-0.

As for romances, there won't be any Hinny or Romione, since I don't think the romance between the two pairs have really developed yet, but there will be some Solangelo moments/flashbacks. 

I think I covered everything (hopefully) so uhh, on to the story! 

περνας!