Chapter 8

Will

Will was worried sick. Percy had woken up with no results, only saying that there seemed to be another force of magic blocking the dream vision. He didn't know how Nico was right now. He remembered how weak he always was after shadow traveling a long distance. He didn't know where Nico went. He could be hurt, he could be captured, he could be.. gone. No, Nico is strong. He can't be dead. But Will couldn't help remembering how fragile Nico looked after the Giant War. If he was in the same condition...

Will paced around the Apollo cabin, pulling his hair. He was sick of waiting. He wanted to rush out and look for his boyfriend. But Chiron had pointed out that searching aimlessly was pointless. It was best to have a lead. 

Will blinked tears out of his eyes. He wasn't going to wait for the others to figure out a way to contact Nico. He was going to find out himself. Apollo had already helped Will confirm that Nico was missing, and Will hoped his dad could help a bit more. He didn't know if it would work, but he hoped Apollo would be more attentive to his children, and help out with the situation. 

Dad, please. Help us, Nico's gone missing, would you have any idea where he is? 

"I might." A voice said behind him. Will turned around and saw a familiar-looking face. Lester Papadopoulos, AKA, Apollo's mortal version. 

"Apollo!" Will was about to bow, but his father reached over and stopped. 

"It's Dad. And don't bother, Will." Woah, he really did learn something. 

"I aware of the Nico situation, and I might be able to find out."

"Might?"

"There's another force of magic there, Hecate's magic, I presume. It would be hard to get past the magic she has placed. But guess what? You're looking at a prophecy god here!" Apollo grinned, and Will found himself smiling too. He looked closely at Lester Papadopoulos' face and realized something was different.

"You got rid of the acne?" 

"Well, while I have gotten used to this body, acne is something no one deserves." Apollo grimaced, and Will chuckled. 

"Nico... he's in London." Will gaped. 

"London? That's too far! How did he manage it?" Apollo shrugged.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to help out more, son, Zeus has expressively forbidden gods to help out mortals," he glared at the sky, "but here's a hint. The place Nico is in... it can't be seen at first glance. It's also quite.. grim?"

Will's mind raced. He had to tell Chiron and get permission to leave. "Thanks dad!" he called as he raced off. Apollo grinned and help up a hand in farewell, before disappearing in a flash of light.

(Time skip brought to you by Apollo, he doesn't have time for the boring stuff between.)

A few minutes later, Chiron, Mr D, Will, Percy, Annabeth and Piper were gathered in the Big House. 

"Apollo said Nico was in London, I need to go look for him. Chiron, can I go now?"

Chiron nodded. "You have a clear destination, and allowed to go search for him. I would feel safer if you brought two more teammates with you, though. Going to London is no easy feat, you may encounter monsters on the way."

"Can I go?" Piper stood forward. "I would like to get away for a sec. It could distract me from Jason's-" she choked on her last words. Jason's death had been hard on many, for her, one of the worst. 

"Of course," Will nodded. "and perhaps.."

Percy raised his hand. "Uhh, unless you're walking to London, how will you get there?"

That was a good question. Will had been pondering about it, when there was a huge thump outside, and the sound of creaking.

"Welcome, lady and gentleman. I, Super-sized McShizzle, at your sevice." Leo yelled, sounding quite pleased. Festus clacked in agreement.

"I believe you found your third member." Annabeth said, crossing her arms and smiling.

"Ah, good." Dionysus drawled. "Leon Valise, Peeper Mcloan and Willy Sloan to retrieve Nico di Angelo. I would like to have di Angelo brought back in one piece, don't really care about the rest of you." Everyone stared at him. 

"What? I have gotten used to Nico, unlike seeing the rest of you brats." Mr D demanded. Piper sighed, and they rushed to their cabins to pack. 

A few moments later, they emerged and climbed on Festus. Will had packed a backpack including ambrosia, nectar, unicorn drought, a few chocolate bars, and first aid enough for four. Piper tucked her dagger, Katoptris, into its sheath and tucked her blowdart, which she had begun to bring everywhere, in her pocket, and a dark blue harpy feather braided into her hair. Leo had just stuffed random stuff into his tool belt. 

"Lady and gentleman, you are now boarding Festus Express. Please hang on for your lives and buckle your seatbelts. There may be air turbulence, oil leaking and attacks along the flight. Please refrain from falling or dying. Have a happy flight!" They took off before Will could ask where the seatbelts were. 

With Piper and Leo sitting contently and Will trying not to freak out, it was going to be a long flight to London, England.

I'm coming for you, Nico. Hang on, my little ball of death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And... that's it for Chapter Will!

I apologize if I have gotten anything incorrect.

Thank you for everyone who has read all the way here, please comment what you thought of this, it can help me improve!