CHAPTER 9

Mina and Jisoo they girlfriends for 2 years Jisoo meet mina at her company they become friends until mina confess her feeling towards Jisoo and Jisoo accepted it she forget about Jennie her ex lover

Babe your not going back there Jisoo asked her girlfriend, Mina is in Paris her career was modeling and she's the famous one on Paris.

Let's not talk about it babe let's enjoy our day I miss you so much Mina pouted.

Jisoo chuckled she admitted mina has a good heart she's being there when Jisoo need her I love you babe she sincerely said to her girlfriend.

I love you too babe mina said with a smile. Babe I have an appointment tomorrow I will meet my manager can you drop me.

Sure babe I'll drop you there it's already night let's sleep.

Cuddles babe mina whine.

His chuckled and pinch her cheek's stop whining like a child babe.

Mina cuddles to her girlfriend her face on Jisoo chest  I miss your scent babe.

Jisoo stroke her girlfriend hair sleep babe tomorrow we need to leave early good night I love you she mumbles.

Good night too babe and I love you too.

The next day Jisoo  wake up first she look at her side and saw her girlfriend Mina sleeping peacefully in her arms she smile and stroke her girlfriend hair

Good morning babe she whispered and kiss mina forehead I'll cook something for you she said getting up went to kitchen to cook breakfast.

After she cook Jisoo went to their room and waking up her girlfriend, Babe wake up your going to be late on your appointment she said shaking gently the body of her lover.

Mina slowly open her eyes rubbing it good morning babe she greet with her smile.

Good morning too babe I'll prepare a breakfast for you let's go Jisoo said  and peck her girlfriend lips.

Jisoo and mina take their breakfast together they also took a showered.

Jisoo drove her girlfriend to the restaurant to meet her manager she said good bye too.

 Let's go Guys hurry I'm so excited Roseanne said with a smile they were going to the park having a picnic

Jisoo chuckled you are excited because of the food.

Yeah you are right Jisoo unnie so let's go now Roseanne said.

Lisa and Jisoo laugh at her and finally Jisoo start to drive.

Arriving at the park they prepare everything they start to gossip or chatting about their high school and college life

Aww the dog is very cute hi little doggie Roseanne said peting the dog she's cute babe can you buy one for me Roseanne asked her girlfriend.

Aego my girlfriend is cute sure I'll buy for you Lisa kiss her girlfriend cheeks.

Hey cutie doggie are you alone ? Where is your boss Jisoo said to the  dog while patting her head.

Yahh Kuma why are you running I'm tired chasing you mommy will get mad because I left in our spot the little girl said. 

Roseanne, Lisa and Jisoo look at the little child who's in front of them.

Hey little one this dog is your's Jisoo asked with a smile.

Yes he's my pet my mom buy it for me his name is Kuma please excuse my self can I get my dog now the little girl politely said.

Can she stay here he is cute little dog Roseanne said with a pout.

I'm sorry Ms. I can't because mommy will be worried to us we need to go now a little girl said with a smile again Kuma  let's go mommy well worried about us because we left on our spot. 

Hey kiddo what's your name Lisa  ask the little girl.

Hmm my mom said don't talk to strangers but my dog is with you so  Hi I'm Ella Jane she said with a smile.

Hi Ella Jane I'm Roseanne and this is Lisa my Girlfriend and this is Jisoo our friend too.

Nice to meet you Ms. Roseanne and Ms. Lisa and Ms. Jisoo but I'm sorry I need to go mommy worried about us and...she was cut off for what she saying the familiar voice is speak.

Ella Jane a woman shouted your here I was looking for you and Kuma I'm worried about you and Kuma  what if something bad happen to you ? I don't want to lose you Ella and also Kuma a woman said  said.

Jennie Kim......

To be Continued