CHAPTER 13

Jennie was so happy for her daughter because she knows Ella wants to know who's her real father

She was happy to saw Ella everyday with Jisoo looking good together.

Jisoo always drop Ella to her daycare school and always pick her and went to the company.

Ella enjoying her daddy accompany even though she know the truth that her dad have a lover but it's okay to her the important was she have a bond with her father.

It's been 3 Months since Jennie feel vomiting and dizzy she doesn't know why but today she decide to go to the hospital for the check up she has an an idea what's going on to her but she want to make sure if it's true.

Ms. Jennie you are here what are you doing Dahyun asked when she saw Jennie.

Nothing Ms. Dahyun I'm with my friend she nervously said she doesn't want Dahyun know about her because he is Jisoo friend.

Oh okay Ms.  Jennie I need to go nice to meet you again Dahyun said leaving Jennie.

So doctor what is the results Jennie asked she felt nervous.

I just want to congratulate you Ms. Jennie you are almost 3 months pregnant that's why you feel like vomiting and dizzy.

Jennie don't look surprised because she already know the sign of being pregnant thank you doctor.

Your welcome Ms. Jennie come here for your next check up.

Yeah I will thank you Doctor Jennie said she left the office.

Pregnant...

On the other hand Jisoo is with Ella she want to introduce Ella to her girlfriend

Babe I miss you sorry I'm so busy mina said hugging her girlfriend.