Climax

I woke up in an incredibly sexy haze. Every inch of my body was deliciously sore. I sit up and look around the bedroom and realize that I am alone. I could hear the shower running and concluded that's where he had gone.

Last night was...

Everything that I could ever hope it would be. Had I finally met my match?

I am not one to romanticize situations and it could totally be one-sided, but I couldn't help feeling like maybe...

The bedroom door suddenly swings open.

"Marcus, baby. I'm back! Do you..."

A pair of golden almond shaped eyes set upon my naked body in the bed.

Her bed, presumably.

For what seemed like eternity, we stared at each other. I'm sure that I look like a deer in headlights, but her gaze was cool. Almost calculated. Like she was trying to figure out how best to deal with this naked woman in her bed.

I realized that I was, indeed, completely naked and the sheets were all on the floor. I slowly reach for the one closest to me.

"NO! Don't you dare move."

Oh shit. It was fight or flight right now and I was not a scary bitch.

I began to speak. "Look..."

Marcus walks out of the bathroom completely naked, continuing to dry himself with the towel, and my eyes can't help but travel to that gorgeous one-eyed demon below.

Girl! Get it THE FUCK together!

"Hey, so I was thinking..." Marcus starts, then he notices the young woman standing in the doorway. "Oh! Hey, babe."

The fuck?! HEY, BABE? HE CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

Goldie looks at me then Marcus and folds her arms. Sis was pissed and rightfully so. And like an idiot I waited for the explosion of insults that would be hurled out at us both.

"Really, Marcus?! You were doing so good."

"Baby. I know. I know. I'm sorry."

"It's been three years! Why? Why couldn't you just wait?"

Insert my confusion here. What did she mean?

"This was a chance happening, babe! What was I supposed to do?"

"You couldn't call me and tell me? I had to find out this way," Goldie yells.

I was completely and utterly lost in this conversation. I decided to get off the rabbit wheel and save myself the headache of figuring it out. While they were going back and forth, I stood and grabbed a robe on the nearby chair to put on. I turned my back to them both and slid one arm through the robe.

"I said NO!"

The robe was yanked off my arm by none other than Goldie herself and she spins me around.

And then she kisses me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Goldie moans into my mouth and teases my lips with her tongue and my natural response caused me to open for her. Before I knew it, we were holding onto each other as if we were drowning and we were each other's life jackets. Goldie was amazing at kissing and her lips were perfectly molded to fit my own. She pulled away from me and I noticed her golden eyes were now filled with lust.

Lust for me.

"Marcus. I see why you had to jump at your chance. You're forgiven."

I shake the lusty haze from my head to try and comprehend what was just said. I look at Marcus and notice that he's cheesing like a Cheshire cat. He was incredibly proud of himself.