Chapter 11: Right-Hand Man

Everyone finished settling in when the next video started.

Others (Ensemble): British Admiral Howe's got troops on the water. Thirty-two thousand troops in New York Harbor.

Hannah Abbott became slack-jawed, "32,000?!" How could so many people all be fighting in the revolution? On one side? Hannah had, admittedly, assumed that the revolution was much smaller than that, and probably only consisted of 10,000 people at most, including both sides.

Ron whistled, "I wouldn't want to be on the other side of that."

Others (Ensemble): Thirty-two thousand troops in New York Harbor. (Thirty-two thousand troops in New York Harbor.) When they surround our troops! They surround our troops! When they surround our troops! (They surround our troops.)

Harry Potter (Alexander Hamilton): As a kid in the Caribbean, I wished for a war.

Lee Jordan narrowed his eyes in thought, "Okay, I know it was said before that Harry was an immigrant, but I had no clue he was from the Caribbean." Hermione remembered that "During the first video, some people describe Harry, and they said he was 'Dropped in the Caribbean'. So it was mentioned, but at that time we didn't know who they were describing." Lee nodded, remembering now.

Harry Potter (Alexander Hamilton): I knew that I was poor, I knew it was the only way to-

Harry Potter, Tom Riddle, Ron Weasley, Blaise Zabini, and Fleur Delacour (Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, Hercules Mulligan, John Laurens, and Marquis de Lafayette): -Rise up!

Sirius smiled, he loved to see Harry and his friends supporting each other. It reminded him of his time at Hogwarts with the Marauders, when they would do anything for each other. But as he thought about the Marauders, he was reminded of Peter and all of the tragedy that came with his betrayal.

Harry Potter (Alexander Hamilton): If they tell my story, I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory or-

Harry Potter, Tom Riddle, Ron Weasley, Blaise Zabini, and Fleur Delacour (Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, Hercules Mulligan, John Laurens, and Marquis de Lafayette): -Rise up!

Harry Potter (Alexander Hamilton): I will fight for this land, but there's only one man who can give us a command, so we can-

Harry Potter, Tom Riddle, Ron Weasley, Blaise Zabini, and Fleur Delacour (Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, Hercules Mulligan, John Laurens, and Marquis de Lafayette): -Rise up!

"Only one man? Who do you think it could be?" Dean whispered to Seamus, "Probably like Dumbledore or someone like that." Seamus shrugged, making a guess.

Harry Potter (Alexander Hamilton): Understand? It's the only way to-

Harry Potter, Tom Riddle, Ron Weasley, Blaise Zabini, and Fleur Delacour (Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, Hercules Mulligan, John Laurens, and Marquis de Lafayette): -Rise up, rise up!

Harry Potter (Alexander Hamilton): Here he comes!

"Do you think we should be anxious or something? Because some people look like they either admire this guy or are afraid of him," Charlie asked his family, "Well I would certainly hope they weren't scared of the man," Molly said, suddenly concerned for Ron.

Others (Ensemble): Here comes the General!

Tom Riddle (Aaron Burr): Ladies and gentlemen!

Others (Ensemble): Here comes the General!

Tom Riddle (Aaron Burr): The moment you've been waiting for!