Chapter 13: Helpless

Blaise and Harry settled back into their seat, mentally preparing for whatever the next video could bring. At this point, they thought they had seen everything.

Cedric Diggory (Eliza Schuyler): Ohh, I do I do I do! I dooo! Hey!

"Oh my merlin," Cedric buried his blushing face in his hand, "Please no." "Oooooh, look's like someone's got a crush," Cho said teasingly, elbowing Cedric. Cedric just curled up on himself more, mortified that everyone was about to see him gush over someone- it didn't even matter who, just the fact that his parents were about to see this was embarrassing enough.

Cedric Diggory (Eliza Schuyler): Ohh, I do I do I do I dooo!

"Oh my gods, Ced, 5 hours?" Cho liked to tease her friend whenever she got the chance, and this was perhaps the best chance she'd gotten in a while. Most people saw Cedric and assumed he was confident, with how popular he was, but that wasn't true. Cedric was actually one of the most shy, private people Cho had ever met. Not to say that was a bad thing, it just wasn't what people expected from someone like Cedric.

Cedric Diggory (Eliza Schuyler): Boy, you got me-

Cedric Diggory and Women Others (Eliza Schuyler and Female Ensemble): -Helpless!

Ron burst out laughing, "Mate-" he couldn't stop, "What's with that face?" Harry blushed, "I don't know, I don't know what the other me is doing," Harry mumbled embarrassed.

Meanwhile, Cho and some other people in the room connected the dots. Along with what Cedric had said in the opening video, as well as now, it was pretty clear that the person Cedric was crushing on was Harry.

Cedric Diggory and Women Others (Eliza Schuyler and Female Ensemble): Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit I'm helpless! Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em.

"It's actually pretty cute," Blaise spoke up, "The crush other-Cedric has on you." Harry was surprised, he didn't expect Blaise to be so chill about someone else liking him. "Really? You're not jealous? At all?" Blaise shrugged and shook his head, "Why should I be? When I know that I've already got you all to myself." Harry and Blaise smiled at each other before refocusing on the screen.

Cedric Diggory (Eliza Schuyler): I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight.

"Uh-huh, of course, he isn't," someone said in the audience, their tone giving away their annoyance.

Hannah glared into the audience, she and Cedric may not have been the closest friends, but there's no way she's going to let someone be rude to a fellow Hufflepuff, especially one that doesn't deserve it.

Cedric Diggory (Eliza Schuyler): We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night.

"Ginny, look at you, you're so thirsty!" Ron said laughing, pointing to the on-screen Ginny where she was fanning herself while looking at all the hot guys around her. Ginny slapped Ron on the shoulder, "Shut up, Ron, I never mentioned it when you told me you liked-" Ron slapped his hand over his sister's mouth, both siblings blushing as bright as their hair.

Cedric Diggory (Eliza Schuyler): Laughin' at my brother as he's dazzling the room, then you walked in and my heart went "Boom!"

Hermione cooed, "Okay, but that's actually so cute though." Cedric blushed, he could only hope that his on-screen version didn't embarrass him even more.

Cedric Diggory (Eliza Schuyler): Tryin' to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom, everybody's dancin' and the band's top volume.

Cedric Diggory and Women Others (Eliza Schuyler and Female Ensemble): Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine.