053

Then before Chi Xian could speak, the man stretched out his left hand and said, "Please come in quickly, I will report to you right away."

     Chi Xian: "..."

     Chi Xian wanted to say that he didn't come to find Shaster.

     But since he said that, it would be unreasonable for him not to pay a visit to Shaster.

     Thinking of this, Chi Xian said happily, "It's troublesome."

     Hearing that Chi Xian is coming again, Shaster who is recording a promotional video: "..."

     Isn't that guy busy making his coffee every day (these two days), and he still finds time to meet him?

     Shaster pursed his lips, and his slender eyelashes cast a small shadow on his eyelids, but he still said, "Please come here."

     After finishing speaking, he turned his head to look at the consul and the others, coughed lightly and said, "Go down first."

     "yes."

     The consuls only thought that Shaster had something important to discuss with Chi Xian, so they didn't think too much about it, and retreated directly.

     Soon, Chi Xian arrived.

     The person who led the way also retreated.

     In an instant, there were only Shaster and Chi Xian left in the huge field.

     Facing Shang Chixian's sharp-edged face, and then feeling the hot wind blowing towards him, the inexplicable unhappiness in Shaster's heart suddenly disappeared, and he suppressed his frantic heart: "Your Excellency Chi Xian came to see me for something?"

     Chi Xian: "It's nothing, I just passed by here, and I stopped by to visit the Lord City Lord."

     Shaster: "..."

     So what should he say next?

     Fortunately, this time, Chi Xian was well prepared. He glanced at the wheat at his feet: "The crops in the manor are growing very well."

     Shaster immediately followed his words and said, "This is thanks to Tahe Village for providing us with such high-quality seeds and fertilizers."

     This is also one of the main reasons why he chose to cooperate with Tahe Village in the first place.

     But at that time, he only heard the news that the yield of seeds improved by the earthlings was astonishing.

     After getting the seeds and fertilizers provided by Tahe Village, he realized that what he knew before was just the tip of the iceberg.

     He thought that the earth's wheat yield of 1,000 catties per mu was already very high. After all, the wheat yield per mu in Oscontinia was only 400 catties.

     Then he realized that, unlike Oscontinia, there are far more food crops on earth than wheat. Their yield of potatoes can reach 8,000 catties per mu, and sweet potatoes can reach tens of thousands of catties per mu...and vegetables Such crops can easily grow to four to five thousand catties or tens of thousands of catties.

     You must know what Oscontinia lacks the most is food.

     Going far, with food, we can feed the billions of people in Oscontinent.

     To put it closer, with enough food, he has the possibility to revitalize Casta City, Lean City and Audley City.

     ——Because of the current high society in the entire Gasman Empire, no one knows the grievances between him and the Holy See.