112

Of course Chi Xian couldn't find Caron on the battlefield.

     Because as early as the battle started, Calon had already fled Huiman City with his men.

     But at that time, he simply didn't want to fight the dragon clan for the sake of the royal family and the Holy See.

     Because after thinking about it, he knew that there was a feud between him and Shaster who killed his mother, so on the battlefield, he must be the first person to be killed by the people of Casta City.

     What he didn't expect was that the coalition forces were really defeated, and Casta City really won!

     So he ran away with his men without hesitation.

     But where could they go!

     Because Shaster would never let them go, so even if he fled to the ends of the earth, it would be useless.

     Thinking of this, Caron's eyes instantly turned red, and he punched the table in front of him, turning the table into powder.

     He is not yet Pope!

     He hasn't become the most honorable existence in Oscontinent yet!

     He is not reconciled!

     He is not reconciled! !

     And at this moment, his communication scroll suddenly lit up.

     It was the current emperor who was contacting him.

     He panicked: "Caron, Caron, are you still alive?"

     Caron signaled his men to be quiet: "I'm still alive, Your Majesty."

     The emperor immediately said pleasantly: "My dear brother, it is great that you are still alive."

     "Listen to me, that little bastard, that little bastard is about to hit Guangming City."

     Caron followed his words and said, "Your Majesty, what are you going to do?"

     Emperor: "I'm going to retreat to the secret realm first to avoid the limelight."

     Caron: "But that little bastard must know the location of the secret realm under the royal family's name."

     After all, Shaster was once the grandson of the empire.

     If they retreated into those secret realms, they would undoubtedly seek their own death.

     Emperor: "No, that's a new secret realm, my people discovered it a few years ago, and I haven't told others about its existence."

     Hearing this, Caron's breathing became short of breath.

     A new secret realm means that Shaster does not know its existence, which means that as long as they can hide in that secret realm, Shaster will not be able to find them.

     They don't have to die!

     Even after the limelight of this incident has passed, they can come out again and make a comeback.

     "what do you mean?"

     Emperor: "But some of my subordinates seem to have changed their minds."

     "My good brother, I need your help now."

     Hearing this, Caron couldn't sit still for an instant.

     He didn't suspect anything at all. After all, if the emperor wasn't born in the Donoghue family, he would be nothing more than a waste. Isn't it normal for his subordinates to have a different heart at this time?