072

The hearts of Chi Xian and the others finally fell.

     Then, as if thinking of something, Shaster strode towards Chi Xian.

     "How are you?"

     "fine."

     Chi Xian grabbed Shaster's hand first, and then cast a healing spell on his hands.

     His bloody hands instantly returned to their original appearance at a speed visible to the naked eye.

     Then he cast seven or eight healing spells on himself.

     Shaster's heart felt warm in an instant.

     Looking at Chi Xian's appearance, if it wasn't for the wrong occasion, he really wanted to kiss him directly.

     And Vicar Raymond and others finally reacted: "Save people, save people quickly."

     At this time, Xia Pengyue and the others also arrived.

     With everyone's concerted efforts, soon, the battlefield was cleaned up.

     Although hundreds of people died this time, fortunately, Bishop Toynby and Captain Rebecca, who were seriously injured by the dragon before, were still alive.

     Although both of Bishop Toynby's legs were corroded by the dragon's breath spit out by the dragon, there are two light-type magisters in the Xinmisu Church. With them, he can recover within a week at most.

     And this is not the most important thing, the most important thing is that they have harvested a dragon.

     ——The consul is already leading people to clean up the corpse of the dragon.

     They took more than thirty barrels of the blood left in her body alone.

     He didn't even let go of the blood she sprayed on the ground before, and directly had the entire hillside leveled.

     Shaster and Bishop Toynby looked at each other, and then he said without hesitation: "Tonight, everyone who participated in this battle can get a bottle of dragon blood and a piece of dragon meat."

     With the blessing of wind magic, his voice quickly spread throughout the southern suburbs.

     What?

     Everyone present turned their heads in unison to look in the direction where Shaster was.

     They couldn't believe what they were hearing.

     Because dragon blood and dragon meat are really too precious.

     Even a bottle of ordinary dragon's blood can be sold for at least 3,000 gold coins in the market, and there is often no market for the price.

     Because it can not only be used to make high-level magic potions and high-level magic equipment, but also can be taken directly——

     If a piece of dragon meat is added, the energy contained in it will definitely be able to directly promote martial artists and magicians below the level of senior fighters and senior magicians to a level.

     Then they heard Shaster say again: "For the soldiers who unfortunately died in battle, in addition to the original pension, the City Lord's Mansion and the Church of Casta City will give their families an extra bottle of dragon blood and two pieces of dragon blood. Meat."

     Only then did the soldiers present react.

     They immediately became a sensation.

     So the Lord Shaster actually planned to distribute a bottle of dragon blood and a piece of dragon meat to each of them.