The Promise: Part 1

"Non...ar-are you sure?"
"I-I don't know....are you?"
"Yeah...I mean, I have been for a while now...bu-but I don't want to force you into doing something you don't feel ready to do..."
"You are the one with the experience ...doe-does it hurt?" Nanon was turning red now, turning away from Ohm, while wiggling from one foot to the other. Ohm could see that Nanon was nervous, anxious even. The room was so quiet and still, Ohm could hear their heartbeats. They were in Nanon's apartment. Alone. Nanon had a roommate, who was living with him, helping him to pay for the rent, since Nanon couldn't pay it himself. Ohm offered to pay for half of it, but as expected, Nanon refused, saying he wasn't a charity case and that he would handle it somehow – so his "somehow" turned into a roommate. Ohm didn't like the idea – but he was learning to be an understanding ....friend- who let Nanon make his own decisions or as Ohm would call it – his own mistakes. He was a big boy after all – Nanon never failed to remind Ohm of that – and big boys made their own decisions.
"I don't really know...I was always... kind of a Top..do you understand what I mean?", Nanon looked at him confused. Ohm took a step closer, so close, that they were touching noses. Ohm pulled Nanon closer by the hips, wanting their Foreheads to lean against each other. Nanon shut his eyes at the intense intimacy. He loved to breathe in the scent of Ohm and Ohm loved to do the same.
"....I was never the one to take", Ohm whispered, kissing Nanon's Forehead and both his eyes. "I was always the one to give...", Nanon now understood what he meant and opened his eyes wide, when realization hit. Ohm wanted to...fuck him. Nanon didn't know what to think of that. If he was honest Ohm was always kind of the Man in their relationship and Nanon wouldn't mind....- "taking" his Cock. Thinking of it, Nanon thought, it might even be kind of...exciting. He looked him deep in the eyes, because that's what Nanon always did, when he needed to calm himself into finding the right answer to a question. Ohm was always his safe place. He loved him and he trusted him – looking at Ohm, looking back at him with soft and fond eyes – he felt so safe and loved – The answer was yes. The answer would always be yes.
"Ohm....I trust you...", he rubbed his nose gently against Ohm's nose, kissing it. "I want to give you my all – I want you to claim me, mark me, make me yours"
"You want me to break your virginity?", Ohm chuckled when Nanon gave him a weird glare. "I mean, theoretically, you've never slept with a man...so", Nanon raised his eyebrows "Oh..how would you know if I hadn't", he countered playfully. Ohm was now stepping back looking hurt. He was always so jealous...., just by the thought of someone else potentially touching Nanon, making him feel good. He couldn't deal with that emotion. Nanon loved that about Ohm. Ohm loved Nanon so much, that the thought alone made his mind go elsewhere. Nanon rushed closer to him, putting both of his hands on both his cheeks, caressing and kissing them. "Oooooiii ooooh there, there....it was just a joke...no man ever laid Hands on me.", Nanon kissed him, pulling him closer, touching his super trained body anywhere he could. Ohm kissed him back, more forceful, and hungrily, as if Nanon was his favorite dish, he hadn't eaten in years. Both were breathless when they broke apart.
"Non...I want you, so bad...I want to claim and mark you, I want to make you very happy tonight...you are mine and I am going to make you mine, forever."
"I want you, too Ohm...I want you in me so bad. Take my virginity and make it yours.", that was all Ohm needed to hear before kissing Nanon again, touching him everywhere, and guiding him onto the bed, behind them.

Ohm dreamed of fucking Nanon many times. He dreamed of him moaning his name, screaming for more, begging him to stop, crying from too much stimulation. Ohm wanted to make all his dreams come true tonight. He couldn't believe that Nanon gave himself to him, choosing him to be the one to enter him, mark him. Not that, it would ever be possible for another man to touch his Non...he would rather shoot the other person to death than to allow anything like that to happen.

Ohm was on top of Nanon now, kissing him gently and softly, almost as if he was fragile glass about to break. He stopped breathily to take a look at him. He was so beautiful. Ohm was so lucky, he thought, having such a beautiful and handsome boyfriend like Nanon under him, ready to be taken advantage of. Nanon stared back at him, love-struck and dreamy. "What's wrong?", Nanon asked while caressing Ohm's face softly. Ohm just continued looking at him as if he was the most precious thing, he had ever possessed. "I love you so so much Non....I don't want to hurt you. If you have any doubts about this...please back out now – I can wait a while longer for you", Nanon was so touched by his words, that he just kissed him. " I am ready...-ready to become yours, and yours alone."
Ohm kissed him back, slowly unbuttoning Nanon's Shirt and Jeans. Nanon did the same with Ohm's clothes. Soon they were in only boxers, kissing each other passionately. It almost felt like the one time, they had oral sex in Safehouse but this time, they weren't just horny, trying to release on one another - No – they actually wanted this, being conscious and totally in love with each other. It really had a different feeling to it. Ohm stopped kissing Nanon, only to kiss the tip of his nose, his eyebrows, and his cheeks before trailing soft kisses down Nanon's Neck. He slowly grabbed inside Nanon's boxers, quickly finding what he was looking for, stroking his stiff warm Cock softly a few times, while still working his neck, now nibbling on it a little forcefully, which caused Nanon to make little muffled noises. Nanon now had his eyes shut, and his hands were clenching onto the bed sheets. His moans became more audible, the moment Ohm fully undressed him, leaving him naked and totally exposed to Ohm. Ohm was naked, too. Pre-cum was leaking out of both Cocks and Ohm could hear Nanon's heartbeat beating very fast, he was nervous.
Ohm observed his handsome angel a little longer, before attacking the second most sensitive body part of Nanon, his nipples. They were pointy and swollen already, as Ohm licked at the right one of his nipples, getting a shaky reaction out of Nanon.
"MMmmmmh-aaah-Ohm....uuuh", Nanon tried to hold Ohm's head, to push it away from his nipple, as the feeling of him licking and sucking on his nipples was too much stimulation at once.
"Ohm...aaah, I feel so warm...this feels so good....", Nanon was panting and moaning those words at the same time.
"I am going to make you feel a lot better, Baby, just bear with me...Fuck, I love you so damn much, you are so sexy", Ohm grunted into Nanon's ear. Ohm went down, where Nanon's Cock was awaiting him. It was so stiff and hard, that Ohm didn't even need to take his hands to hold it up and suck on it, it was standing upright pointing in Ohm's direction. Ohm licked at the tip a few times, before taking the shaft of Nanon's Cock into his mouth sucking and licking it softly and in slow motion.
Nanon held the sheets of his bed tight, unable to control his hips from constantly moving upwards into Ohm's mouth. Ohm smiled to himself. Nanon was so horny and turned on by him, he couldn't control himself. Granted, Ohm did tease him with the way he was very slowly blow-jobbing Nanon.
But he wanted to get as much Pre-cum out of Nanon as possible, so he could use it as Lube to enter him smoothly. Of course, that wouldn't be enough, as Nanon had never had Sex with a man before and was therefore extra tight. Ohm's Cock twitched and released some more pre-cum himself, at the thought of being the first to enter and fuck Nanon. He felt so privileged and lucky.
Nanon's panting and his uneven breathing snapped Ohm out of his thoughts. He needed to stop or blow job him properly, or else Nanon would come too fast, and Ohm didn't want that. He wanted his Cock to be the one that made him come hard on the sheets. And he wanted to come into Nanon's mouth, claiming every hole there was to claim. Ohm took Nanon's whole Cock into his mouth, breathing in the scent of pre-cum and sweat for a few seconds before bobbing his head up and down Nanon's length. Ohm messaged his nipples while working on his Cock and Nanon moaned so loud, that they had to wonder if the neighbors could hear them. Ohm didn't care though, since he wanted everyone to know and hear, that he was claiming Nanon as his, that night. Ohm increased his speed in bobbing until Nanon's breathing got so uneven and hitched, Ohm knew he was close.
"AAaaaahh Fuck, oooh fuck oooh Ohm I am going to come....aah", Ohm bobbed his head some more before taking out Nanon's Cock entirely. Nanon looked down at him, visibly frustrated. "Why did you stop?" He whined.
"Prolonging Orgasms is the best way to give you the ultimate Sex experience....trust me, Babe, I am going to make you scream tonight." Ohm crawled up again to kiss him. Nanon could taste his own pre-cum in his mouth but he didn't care. He was too consumed by his feelings for Ohm, he loved every single bit of it.
"Can I?", was the first thing Nanon said after breaking the kiss. He was pointing at Ohm's painfully hard Cock, standing upright, ready to be touched and sucked.
"No..Babe, not yet...I want to be ONE with you first...", Nanon's eyes suddenly went wide, when he felt one finger entering him without warning.
"Aaah...", Ohm started pushing up and down with his finger, never taking his eyes of Nanon.
He went slowly at first before increasing his motion in Nanon's ass. His ass was perfect, making perfect clap-noises, every time Ohm pushed his finger up and down his ass-hole.
Nanon was now moving his entire body up and down, complementing Ohm's Hand-motion, causing his Cock to dangle up and down his stomach. Ohm wanted to take it back into his mouth, sucking him hard, while fingering him but the danger of making him Cum right then and there was too big of a risk.
He wanted to make Nanon cum in a different way, way more intense.
He stroked Nanon's Cock with his other free hand, squeezing some more pre-cum out of it, creaming his fingers with the liquid, now pushing in 3 fingers at once. Nanon was now a moaning panting mess under Ohm. He threw his head back, whipping back and forth energetically, fucking himself into Ohm's fingers. He seemed ready for Ohm. Ohm still used half a bottle of Lube to slick his own Cock up, just in case. He positioned himself right in front of Nanon's ass-hole, ready to push in slowly but before doing so, he looked at Nanon for final confirmation. Nanon looked at him fondly, nodding his head, smiling. Ohm melted at the sight – Damn, he really was in love – crazily in love.
He slowly pushed himself in, never losing focus on Nanon's face and eyes. He would have stopped at the slightest unpleasant facial reaction.
Nanon shut his eyes, trying to adjust to Ohm's size. He held both of Ohm's hips for stability.
Ohm pushed in more and more but very slowly in gently until he finally bottomed out.
He was big – and he felt big inside Nanon. Nanon felt full, full with the man that loved him and that he loved so much - Ohm was so deep inside him, he never felt so ONE with anyone in his life. Ohm leaned forward to kiss Nanon again.
"Babe...you feel so good, I need to move...I'm going to push into you now, please tell me if you are hurting ..ok?", Nanon nodded, squeezing his wrists to tell him, that he should start fucking him already. Nanon had no idea how big Ohm really was, until he pushed into him for the first time. It punched the air out of Nanon's lungs, making a tear fall from his eyes. It felt good, but it did hurt Nanon a little. "Are you okay Babe?", Ohm waited for him to nod again. Nanon did. After a while Ohm was so lost in pleasure, he didn't even notice he was thrusting into Nanon a little more forceful and faster than before. Nanon looked him in the eyes, leaving moans that sounded angelic to Ohm.
Nanon's Cock was dangling between their stomachs, every time Ohm thrusted into him hard. Ohm breathily sucked and nibbled on Nanon's nipples, kissing his neck and cheeks, while thrusting into him now in a forceful rhythm.
"ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-AAAAAAAAAHHHH- ooooh- FUCK what was that?", Nanon asked with wide eyes in-between panting and moaning.
"I hit your P-spot, Babe"
"It feels good, do it again"
"Whatever you wish baby...", and with that Ohm flipped him sideways, wanting to have a better angle and access to his prostate while fucking him.
"Non...you can't touch yourself now...I know you would feel like you want to but trust me on this....let your Cock dangle as much as it wants, just focus on me and the feeling you are going to experience now..."
"What feel-", Nanon wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt that familiar beautiful shock-wave, he was feeling when Ohm hit his P-Spot. Ohm was now thrusting into him painfully hard, hitting his prostate with every attempt, successfully. Nanon tried to hold back his hips, trying to make him slow down with his thrusting but to no avail. Ohm was now gone, he had his eyes shut as well, holding Nanon's nipples, while non-stop pushing into Nanon. Nanon was screaming, crying out Ohm's Name for anyone to hear.
"AAAAAAAAAHHH... Fuu-uuu-uuu-uuuu-ccc---kkk, ooooh God" , Nanon was chanting his moans now, which meant that he was very very very close.
"Non...tell me..are you close?", Ohm panted into his ears. Nanon wasn't able to speak, as he was feeling immense pressure building up in his lower groin. He tried anyway, for Ohm's sake.
"mmmhh-aaah-aah fuck-yeeess Ohmmmm....I am sooo fucking close aah" Nanon managed to squeeze out, trying to hold his cock to help himself with the release. Ohm didn't let him. He held his hands back, never stopping to thrust into him, hard. Ohm wanted him to come untouched, wanted him to cum because of his cock inside of him. And he succussed. Not long after Ohm held back Nanon's hands, Nanon's body began to squirm and turn under him, Saliva was dripping from one corner of his mouth, down onto the pillow sheet and his Body began to shake violently. Nanon was now crying hard and screaming.
"AAAAAAAHHHH OOOHMMM........I AM GOING TO.... FUCK AAAAHH", and with that Nanon came, and he came hard all over the sheets, vibrating while spilling endless streams of white sticky liquid on them. Ohm fucked him through his high, wanting to give Nanon every ounce of his love for him. Nanon shuddered at the feeling of Cuming untouched. It was an intense feeling and he might have never cum that much in his entire life.
"That was incredible Non...God I love you so much, you did perfect, cuming untouched like that."
Nanon was panting, waving off the praises, as he was tired and drained.
Ohm pulled out his Cock and went to the bathroom to clean it. He needed Nanon to do one last thing for him.
"Babe..can you get up?", Ohm was kneeling next to Nanon, who was half dead on the bed, barely able to open his eyes.
"Aha...just a moment", Nanon took his last drop of strength to sit upright, looking at Ohm.
"I want you to suck me until I come in your mouth...", Nanon's Cock twitched at the commanding tone, Ohm suddenly had.
He wanted to be the one who made Ohm cum anyway, and this was the perfect opportunity. He nodded, urging Ohm to stand up straight, so that his Cock would directly point to him. Ohm did just that, and Nanon lost no time to put Ohm's hard thick long dick in his mouth. The first attempt was horrible. He underestimated the length of Ohm, trying to put it in his mouth all at once. That, obviously, didn't work. So he tried halfway first, licking and sucking at Ohm's dick as if he had done that before. Nanon never had experience sucking a Guy off, but he had eaten pussy a few times. The Game was almost the same with sucking a Cock. A lot of tongue, less teeth and a lot of sucking and nibbling. Nanon could do that. He was very skilled with his tongue, as he made his ex-girlfriend squirt every time he sucked and licked their pussy. They would sprinkle endless stream of liquid, spraying Nanon's face with it. Nanon loved it, as they would always lie breathless on the bed. He wanted to do that to Ohm too and it seemed as if it was working. Ohm's threw his head back, grabbing Nanon's hair to guide him and help him with the rhythm he wanted. Impatiently pushing his Cock further and further into Nanon's throat. Nanon held it in, as long as Ohm wanted him to, only to be fucked in his mouth by him. He coughed and threw up pre-cum and Saliva but he was still able to maintain 85 % of Ohm's Cock in his throat.
"oooooooohhh- Babe, you suck me so good, fuck, I wouldn't be able to last any longer", and soon Ohm finished with "oooooh fuck Baby – I am going to cum fuck...swallow my cum for me...understand?", Nanon nodded, patiently awaiting Ohm's load in his throat. Ohm was still holding on to Nanon's hair, urging him to hold his Cock in his throat until he fully unloaded into Nanon. Ohm's cum came and it came big. Nanon was coughing uncontrollably, constantly vomiting actual cum from Ohm, but he managed to drink the majority of it.
"Fuck Babe..that was so good", Ohm kissed Nanon softly, caressing his cheeks and holding him close to his own body. He went to the bathroom to bring them warm towels, cleaning up Nanon and himself, giving Nanon a new Night-shirt to wear and tucked him into his blanket, of course, after cleaning the bed and putting on new sheets. Ohm followed shortly after, spooning behind him, holding him close to his chest.
"Non...I love you..you are mine now – forever and always"
"I have always been yours..and that will never change...you are the only one in the world...", Nanon replied sleepy, cuddling into Ohm's Arms. It didn't take long for Nanon to doze off, quickly followed by Ohm, who was kissing him on the neck one last time for the Night.