RULES!!!!!

HIHIHI!!!!! welcome to my first ever Wings of Fire adopts book!!!
i color these guys in all the time and never had a use for them. so i decided to make this book!
now, many of these will be fcfs and that is mainly bc i am kinda lazy and don't want to spend a lot of time getting rid of these guys (not that i hate them or anything i just need them out of my camera roll lol)
now on to the actual rules-

swearing is allowed, but slurs are OFF THE TABLE. this is an inclusive space, and no amount of whining will change that.
if you don't get an adopt bc you were late or i didn't like the bio/offer, PLEASE don't gripe about it.
please don't harass anyone or myself if you don't get what you want.

now on to acronyms and symbols!!
FCFS— first come first served. pretty self explanatory
BTA— bio to adopt. basically give me a short backstory/about me for the dragon
OTA— offer to adopt. so like u offer to make me art of my oc's or maybe a basefill or even a new oc for me. whatever u want. except da or amino coins bc i don't know how those work.
NTA— name to adopt. self explanatory. name the dragon.
💚= open for adoption!!
💛= a few still open
❤️= no more open to adopt :(
blacklist (hopefully won't be used):
none so far :)

that's all i can think of rn but more may be added later!! if you've read all the rules please comment 'AXOLOTL' to show that you've read them all!