[ 1 ]

"Okay so you're down to hang out with me after school tomorrow?" Ra-mi asked as we walked into class.

"I guess I don't have much to do tomorrow anyways." I smiled at her when Eunhyoek walked past. "Hey Eunhyoek you do the homework from last night?" I asked making my way over to him.

"You didn't do it?" He asked as I told the seat next to him.

"Well I tried to...but it was hard and you're my friend my best friend some would say...so please pretty please with a cherry on top. I'll love you till I die."

"Hopefully that's soon." Eunhyoek said trying to hide the smile on his face by looking away.

"Wow that's rude. A level of disrespect I'm willing to take to save our friendship." I explained as he brought out his homework. "Also..." I said lowering my tone. "What was that with Minu and you in the hallway?"

"I'll tell you when the time is right but not right now I promise." He said bring up his pinkie.

"Okay you best keep your word to that." I said locking pinkies with him before kissing my hand as he did the same. "Now give me the homework."

"I already brought it out you just need to copy it." He said pushing it my way.

"Thank you I love you." I said copying down the homework. But I couldn't help noticing that Su-æ kept staring over our direction, well more like looking at Eunhyoek. "What's up with you two?" I asked.

"Nothing what makes you think something's up?" He responded rather quickly.

"First off how defensive you sound and how you answered really quickly."

"I said I'll tell you later didn't I."

"Yeah but..."

"Then I'll tell you later." Was all he said before storming off. I looked up at Su-æ who quickly turned away. Did something happen between the two? I thought to myself as I quickly finished copying the homework.

As I was doing that it finally hit me maybe something did happen between the two that's why Eunhyoek and Minu had a fight.

"I figured it out." I said out loud.

"Figured what out?" Eunhyoek asked from behind me causing me to jump.

"Nothing...Don't worry about it." I said closing his note book and sliding it onto his desk.

"Whatever it is that you think you know you don't okay. There's nothing going on with me and Su-æ."

"Who says what I figured out was about you and Su-æ?" I asked.

"Just shut up." He said taking a seat and looking out the window away from me. The rest of the day he didn't talk to till I had enough and cornered him outside.

"Talk to me please." I said on my knees and hugging his waist.

"H-hey stop that...people are looking at us. Y/n get up." He tried getting out of my grip as I hugged him tighter.

"Please I'm sorry talk to me."

"Okay okay I'll talk to you just get up this is embarrassing." He said looking around. I stood up and hugged him hiding my face in his chest.

"Don't do that to me again. Please I'm sorry." I felt his hand rub my back.

"Okay I'm sorry. You wanna go get food?" He said still rubbing my back.

"I'm down." I pulled away and looked at him. He smiled and we walked out of school to a connivence store. "Hey but there is something that happened between the two of you right?" I asked looking at instant noodle. As I heard him sigh.

"I can never really hide anything from you huh. Okay I'll tell you." We paired for our food and began making it in the back as he explained to me what happened between him and Minho and why it happened. And I continued to look at him in shock as he spoke. "No way...he cheated on her with her sister? That's low even for them both."

"I know and now Ra-mi wants to hang out tomorrow."

"Are you going?"

"We're going I don't think it'll be smart just going myself."

"That's harsh."

"Hey you made me reveal myself early I would have told you later you're just inpatient." He said patting my head before digging into his food.

"I don't know I was gonna say no to her when she asked today but I saw you and didn't."

"Please Y/n, I really need you." He said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Okay okay I'll go." I said with a groan. He hugged me and pulled away with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." We smiled at each other before going back to eat. Talking about shows and movies and everything else we thought off before we knew it, it was night. And he was walking me home.

"So tomorrow after school I was thinking you and I head to karaoke together and meet them all there?" I nodded as his idea.

"Yeah, that works out so after school tomorrow, we go get something quick to eat and meet them there?"

"Yup sounds like a plan. Anyways this is your stop I'll see you tomorrow. Night."

"Night Eunhyoek see you tomorrow." And with that I walked into the building and took of my shoes. "I'm home." I said getting no response I looked in the kitchen and saw a note.

Gonna stay at work late see you tomorrow love you <3
-Dad

I placed the note back on the counter and went to shower. I stayed in the water for a good while before getting out and changing into one of Eunhyoek's hoodies and sweatpants he left. I then did my skin route and lakes down on bed watching YouTube watching conspiracy theories, till I fell asleep.

A/n

It's Dohwa's turn 😫🥳🤩