[ 2 ]

The following morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm and groaned before getting out of bed and putting on my uniform, then I walked into the restroom and brushed my teeth before cleaning my face.

I then walked out to the living room and saw my bad eating breakfast and looking at his newspaper.

"Morning." I said walking over to him.

"Morning hun how'd you sleep?"

"Alright, oh by the way I'm going to be late today I'm hanging out with friends after school." I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water.

"Is Eunhyoek going to be there?" He asked placing the newspaper down and drinking his coffee.

"Yup he's gonna walk me home."

"Alright then, Oh when you see him tell him his dad and I spoke I've got a client who wants piano lessons and if he wants to make some extra cash his dad gave the okay for him to do it."

"Dad he doesn't want anything to do with the piano. You know that." I said placing my glass in the sink.

"I know but you guys are going to college soon it's best to make some extra cash when you can."

"Two years we've got two years. And  we both know he won't do it." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Just tell him to think about it okay." He said looking at his watch. "It's getting late you should go wouldn't want you to be late." I looked at the clock on the wall and nodded walking into my room and grabbing my bag.

"I'll see you later bye." I waved at him and headed out. I plugged in my head phones and listened to music on my walk to school. Once at school I spotted Su-æ.

"Hey Su-æ are you coming today?" I asked as she cocked her head to the side.

"Coming where?"

"To karaoke...Ra-mi said she was gonna invite you." I said, she didn't but I thought you'd wanna know it what the sentence really said.

"Oh no she asked I'm just busy after school today."

"Oh okay." I grabbed a sticky note and pen from my bag and righting the name of the place on one before handing it to her. "This is the place if you do end up having time to go."

"Okay thank you." She said with a smile as she put it in her pocket.

"Mhm no problem."

"Hey do you mind if I ask you a question?" She asked as we began to walk to the classroom.

"Of course."

"Are you and Eunhyoek dating?" I stopped in my tracks at the question.

"God no, we're just friends nothing more nothing less." I explained.

"Oh okay good to know." She said walking into the class.

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Later that day during lunch I made my way to a close by park and sat on the steps when I noticed feet poking out of a tunnel.

"Are you okay in there?" I asked tossing a rock at the person's foot. The foot moved slightly at the rock before disappearing and a head popped out from the other side.

"Why'd you throw that?" The really good looking guy said irritated.

"Thought you were dead." I said looking at him. He had blond hair and a birthmark under his left eye and his eyes were light brown.

"Well I'm not." He said clearly irritated. "Now go mind your own business and leave."

"Why would I leave?"

"Cause I was here first and your bothering my flow."

"What flow? You looked like a dead body in there."

"I was here because of girls like you."

"What do you mean 'girls like me?' Dude we just met." I said now irritated.

"You know girls like you." He said cocking his head to the side."You know the ones that are obsessed with me." He said confused.

"Well guess what I'm not so don't think so highly of yourself prick." I said getting of the play ground and walking back to school. "That jerk who does he think he is." I mutter to myself once I got to class. And for the rest of the school day that interaction with that jerk had me in a bad mood, that I almost didn't go with Eunhyoek after school.

"What's up with you you've been pissed all day since lunch." He said taking my bag as we went to eat.

"This jerk was calling me a stalker all because I threw a rock at him to see if he was alive next time I'm praying he's dead." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's sucks but you shouldn't let you be upset you didn't do anything." He said rubbing my back.

"I know I didn't do anything but who does he think he is that..."

"Come on we're almost there." We walked into the restaurant and ordered corn dogs. As we ate I kept complaining to him about the guy from the park. By the time we finished eating he was begging me to stop talking on our walk to the karaoke room. I went to the restroom as Eunhyoek went to our room once I finished I was to meet him inside but once I got inside I noticed he was there but that jerk from earlier was. We made eye contact and were both in complete shock.

I took a seat far away from him and waited for Eunhyoek who came in around 10 minutes later and sat next to me.

"Where were you?" I asked him.

"I had to pee. Why's that guy looking at you?" I turned around and saw the guy from earlier staring at me.

"That's the jerk from earlier." I said before Ra-mi spoke.

"Y/n you're not going to sing anything?" She asked taking her attention away from the guy.

"Not really feeling it today if I'm being honest."

"Oh come on please I brought Dohwa cause he's been dying to hear you sing."

"Well maybe next time."

"Come on don't be like that please for me." I looked at the guy on her left who happens to be called Dohwa.

"Maybe next time." I said causing her to roll her eyes.

"Come on don't be like that."

"Sorry."

"Plea-"

"She said no Ra-mi let it go." Eunhyoek and Dohwa said at the same time.

"Whatever I'm leaving Eunhyoek walk me home." She stood up and walked toward Eunhyoek. I looked at him as he looked back at me.

"I'll be back in a bit alright." He said patting my head and walking out with her.