[ 3 ]

Once Eunhyoek left I was left alone. I didn't know why I agreed to come if the only people I know are Ra-mi and Eunhyoek and they just left I was looking out the down why I felt the seat next to me. I slowly turned to look at who it was and stared back at those beautiful light brown eyes.

"I didn't take you for a stalker." Dohwa said leaning down and speaking into my ear.

"Right cause I'd love to be around you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww see I knew it." He said before booping my nose.

"Don't touch me."

"Oh come on people would pay for me to touch them." He said causing me to scoot away.

"Ew that's gross. Tell that to someone who cares." He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Don't make it dirty."

"I'm not making it dirty love, I'm just saying it as it is." I said before standing up.

"Leaving already?" He asked standing up too I just looked at him before walking out the door. I had walked to the exit and watched how it was pouring when I spotted Su-æ I slowly made my way next to her.

"Lucky her. She's got Minu, Dohwa, and even Eunhyoek waiting on her." Was what she said looking at Ra-mi and Eunhyoek walking out from a far.

She turned around in shock and I noticed she wasn't looking at me and turned around to see Dohwa looking back at her. He then put his hand up and shook his hand side to side.

"Move" was all he said. Su-æ and i moved to the side confused and looked at one another. He stood by the door and looked outside.

"Idiot." I mumbled looking at her he then turned around and flashed this fake smile.

"Do you guys have an umbrella?" I rolled my eyes and turned around with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I don't have one..." Su-æ said I slowly looked over my shoulder and looked at Dohwa.

"You don't.." he dropped his smile so fast and turned back around looking at the rain. Su-æ and I stared at him from a far before he 'tsk'.

"You're going to burn a hole in my head." He said turning back around to look at us. He then grabbed someone's mail and left having the mail cover his head.

"That punk he's taking someone's mail what if that was important?" I said walking over to the open doors before looking at Su-ae. "I'll walk you home, and have Eunhyoek meet me there." I said looking through my bag.

"You've got an umbrella?" She asked.

"Who doesn't? It rains here whenever the weather feels like. Best be prepared if you ask me." I said smiling at her before opening my umbrella and stepping out. "You coming?" She nodded and we made our way to her house when she stopped by a vending machine.

"Jelly Jelly Jellypop." The vending machine said I walked over along with her as she reached in for the phone.

"Who's is that?" I asked looking at the confusion and shock on her face. When she grabbed the phone she let out a scream and fell backwards. And Eunhyoek came and caught her.

"Watch out."  I noticed a motorcycle come by at full speed and moved my umbrella to block myself from the bike.

"Eunhyoek are you okay?" Su-æ asked i movies my umbrella back up and spotted Eunhyoek on the floor soaking wet.

"Damn dude why are you posing?" I asked causing him to roll his eyes and get up.

"Do you want to come over to my house?" Su-ae asked once he stood up.

"Take the man out for dinner first." I said they both looked at me and rolled their eyes.

"I've got to walk Y/n home." He said grabbing his umbrella.

"Her place is closer why not have her lend you clothes and we can see each other tomorrow."

"I've got clothes at your place I'll walk you home. We'll see you later Su-æ." Before I could respond he handed Su-æ an umbrella grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him as he took the umbrella.

"Bye Su-ae see you later." I waved at her as we walked off. "Why didn't you want to go home with her?"

"Cause I've gotta walk you home."

"Yeah but you're soaking wet. Her house is close by. Mines farther."

"You have actual clothes that would fit me. Works out better."

"You know you didn't have to walk me home you know."

"Yes I do, if your dad found out I didn't he'd have my head. You know how he is."

"Eunhyoek you're soaking youre gonna get cold walking in this weather soaking wet you know." I said looking at him as he tried squeezing the water out of his sleeve.

"Yeah but you're more important." He said looking up at me before smiling. "Plus your dad kinda scares me." He said patting my head.

"Alright Mr. Smooth, I'll give you that. Hey stay the night I can make you hot chocolate."

"How about I make the hot chocolate, you make popcorn and pick a movie." He said as he walked up the stairs.

"Okay that sounds good." I said unlocking the door and walking in. "Your clothes is in my bottom drawer, your hoodie and sweatpants on my bed are mine now." I explained as he walked off.

"Whatever I'll just wear one of yours." He said walking into my room. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of instant popcorn and put it in the microwave as I looked for more snacks. After picking snacks Eunhyoek came out of my room in one of my sweatshirts.

"I think this is mine too." he said grabbing the bottom of the sweatshirt. I looked at him then back at the sweatshirt.

"Maybe...a lot of your clothes stays here so I'm not sure what's mine and yours." I said placing my snack on the coffee table in the living room.

"No cause same you leave I don't know what at my place my mom thinks I have girls over."

"I am a girl..."

"Not a pretty one I'd take home."

"OH KILL YOURSELF."

"I love you." he said walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm kidding anyone would be lucky to date you, now let's make that hot chocolate." he said letting go of my waist and  walking to the refrigerator taking out the gallon of milk as I went to the pantry and got two hot chocolate packets.

As he made the hot chocolate I walked into the living room and tried to pick a movie when Eunhyoek sat down next to me, after picking a movie we made ourselves comfortable and realized I forgot to get the popcorn out.

"Eunhyoek....my love can you get the popcorn...please." He looked at me and shoved my feet of his lap before getting the popcorn from the kitchen as the movie played.

"You're lucky I like you." He said pulling my legs back onto his lap and placing the popcorn on my thighs.

"Love you." I said tossing some popcorn into my mouth.