----------

I heard a knock on the front door. I forced myself up again, still dragging my feet as I walked to the door. I was almost dreading opening the door. 

"Hey Kura," I said.

"Hey Keiko," he said back.

"Come in," I said. He walked in and I led him to my room. We sat on my bed and just kinda looked at each other.

"So you wanna know how I died?" I asked.

"If you're okay with sharing," Kura replied.

"Yea, it's fine. So basically I was in school. My old school. I was always pretty quiet in school and I always sat alone in the back of the room. My class was science, which was on the second story of the school. We were working on a dangerous experiment and the worst thing happened. My teacher accidentally put the wrong chemicals in the mixture and it exploded and started a fire, a pretty big one. My teacher immediately called the fire department and they came fast. The fire spread quickly. We couldn't get out the door because of the fire blocking it, so we had to jump out the window. The fire department was below with that big blanket to catch everyone. Everyone was quickly jumping out the window and landing on the blanket safely. I was panicking and hiding in the corner. No one saw me, not even the teacher. The teacher jumped out the window after all the students. Leaving me alone, not knowing what to do. The flames were coming closer and closer to me until the whole room pretty much exploded. And I don't remember anything else after that" I explained, wiping tears off my face. 

"Oh my gosh Keiko, I'm so sorry," Kura said, "I wish I could hug you."

"It's okay, that's just life," I said back.

"So, you didn't know you were dead?" he asked. I shook my head.

"It's nice to know someone can see me so I'm not alone forever," I said and he smiled

"You'll always have me, you won't be alone," he said. I blushed a little and smiled back, his words comforting me. 

I felt safe with him.