🏺Mortals on Olympus🏺

???: "Paris, are you sure about this?" A soft, melodious, and yet sweet voice spoke up. "The Titans summoned you up here, I'm surprised they even allowed me to come here on Mt. Olympus as well." She said while Paris just softly ruffled her h/c hair til she smacked his hand away. "I miss Cassandra, another one of my best friends." She sighed softly

Paris: "I wanted my best friend since infancy with me in this adventure, plus it will give you the adventure you wanted beyond Troy and your own family palace." He said, smiling softly. You see, Y/n is from a family of nobility in Troy, so she grew up with Paris.

But little did Paris, and Y/n know that they're own adventures on Mt. Olympus would be filled with drama, violence, plenty near death experiences, and obsessive as well complicated love quarrels, especially for the young noble lady, Y/n L/n.

Mother Gaia stood above the young pantheon of gods, the nature nymphs, and mythical creatures for an announcement for all to hear.

Gaia: "We'll have two mortal royals amongst us all, so I expect you all to behave yourselves when meeting..." She said before looking at her parchment scroll for the names. "Prince Paris and Lady Y/n of Troy." She announced as many of the pantheon of young God's heads snapped up at the ladies' name. "Oh, they're here, come on in dear blooms." She said while two mortals walked into the cloud filled marble floor.

Hera, Athena, Persephone, Eris, Zeus, Hades, Apollo, Hermes, Poseidon, Hephaestus, and Dioynsus looked over at the mortals alongside a few nymphs/demigod figures such as Minthe. All eyes were set on the young female royal mortal, her long h/c held in place by a gold Gaia hairpin, her e/c eyes shined with a gentle light to reflect her kind heart. The young woman wore a dress befitting a royal greek with a shawl of f/c fabric against her pure white dress lined with gold edges. Her ears held gold pearl earrings, a pomegranate charmed gold necklace, and gold armlets, but she looked nervous.

Although when the young gods, and nymphs looked at her then remembered where they had seen this Lady Y/n from, their temples, and shrines while giving them beautiful offerings of their favorite things, food, and even flowers.

Zeus: 'It's her, little star~'

Poseidon: 'Beautiful mermaid tear~'