🏺Memories of Yester🏺

A young woman ran through a field of blooming spring flowers laughing happily as the wind blew throughout her long h/c hair before she began walking up towards Troy's temple for all of the gods of the pantheon early in the morning sun.

Within her arms, she held a handwoven basket, which held offerings to all the gods, even the minor ones. She carefully placed the offerings onto the statue altars while a priestess lit incense and left the young girl to pray in peace.

As the young woman prayed below, multiple eyes of divine gazed at her from above in different sections of their world.

???: "Oh, mighty Gods, please hear my plea and guide me true within life... I thank each of you for the blessings and boons you've given me in childhood, for I am but a minor royal in Troy."

She said in her head, not knowing her words were being listened to with every enthralling breath. She slowly stood up and approached the main hearth to burn the gods' favorite flowers, herbs, and spices while the others rested on the altars before her.

???: "Goodbye, for now." She said while walking over the temple opening as the sun warmed her skin, but as she walked away, the wind blew past her unknowingly, carrying her offerings up to the gods she had prayed to.

Present time a few days after meeting God's pantheon themselves

Y/n sat amongst the sand near a lake as Paris, and Erie swam within the waters, Sfiga sat in her lap, purring softly as the woman's fingers gently groomed the mythical beings wings.

Erie: "Hey, Princess, do you want to take a dip?" He asked while Y/n looked over at him in shock before shaking her head lightly.

Y/n: "No, thank you, Eris. Oh, I mean Erie, sorry." She said while she looked away from the God of chaos himself til a sigh left her lips. "I'm going to explore the grounds a bit. Sfiga, would you like to join me?" She questioned while the lounging sphinx hopped onto her right shoulder as she walked off the school's grounds memorized by the beauty beyond anything she'd see or know on earth below.

Later in the day, She walked to her private bedroom given to her by Mother Gaia when the young gods took interest in the young mortal woman. But once she walked into the room alongside her new roommate, Sfiga only for her e/c eyes to widen in shock at the sight of a herd of infant animals from a pure white furred bull calf, a black colt, a puppy, a wolf pup, a donkey, a fawn, a dove, a peachick, a owlet, a leopard cub, a lamb and a spiderling. All these animals were spread throughout her bedroom in custom bedding to represent the gods that had given these companions to her.

The bull calf lay in a storm cloud bed, the colt lay in an ocean theme bed, the puppy lay in a pomegranate shaped bed, the wolf pup lay in a sun shaped bed, the donkey lay in a forge shaped bed, the fawn lay in a lily shaped bed, the leopard cub lay in a bushel of grape shaped bed, the lamb lay in a winged helmet shaped bed, the birds had a heart shaped bird perch, a regal peacock feather perch, a scroll shaped perch, and the spiderling had a glimmering gossamer shining spider silk web.

Y/n: "Oh, my gods...." She whispered softly before walking into her bedroom and sat down on the floor as her new companions greeted her one by one to surround her with a gentle pet and nuzzle.

" She whispered softly before walking into her bedroom and sat down on the floor as her new companions greeted her one by one to surround her with a gentle pet and nuzzle

A description of Y/n's bedroom⬆️