🏺Sweetest of Dreams🏺

Y/n carefully walked throughout her bedroom, making sure her new companions were in their beds before climbing into her own bed. Her e/c eyes gaze upon a slowly darkening sky as the stars and moon arise from their slumber to greet anyone who is still awake. She took a deep breath to calm her mind and thoughts from this whole week of uncertainty amongst her told prophecy from the fates themselves.

Y/n: "Why must this be my woven fate?" She questioned as she laid down on her bed to look out of her window at the glowing display of silver stars and moon within the dark night sky. Soon enough, her eyes shifted towards a vase hold brilliant red poppy blooms and a variety of nyx hibiscus flowers. "Please, grant me a restful sleep, goddess of the night within your hauntingly beautiful realm." She whispered in prayer as she pulled her blankets over her form to rest.

A few minutes passed by as the young woman slept with the scent of poppies, and nyx hibiscus filled the cool air of her bedroom. The sound of the singing nightingale lulled her deeper into sleep as a figure entered the room, slowly caressing the animals' heads to allow them to dream.

???: "There you go, dream well worth, creatures." A soft but husky voice whispered into the air as the wind blew against his dark night toga trimmed with what resembled fading starlight. "Hmm?" He questioned while his eyes rested on a baby spider by a bedside. "Eris's favorite animal, but why is it here?" He questioned himself before remembering what his mother had told him a few days ago of the goddesses, and few nymphs had taken a male form because of a prophecy of a mortal female. "That's right, Eris is now Erie, but why would my sibling fall for..." He was whispering til he looked aside at the figure on the bed to see a silhouette within the blankets, a starlight gleaming halo of h/c hair casted onto a pillow while the moonlight cased onto the figures face. "...a mortal woman, she's so beautiful." He whispered

The God of Sleep slowly reached out towards the young woman and gently caressed her face while his powers sank into her eyes to allow her a restful sleep that she had prayed for. A soft smile showed on her face as dreams filled her mind while the scent of poppies consumed her consciousness.

???: "Sleep well, Dreamlight~" He whispered as he slowly leaned down to place a light kiss onto her forehead than before walking away to stop to take a single of each red poppy, and nyx hibiscus blooms from her vase. "Mother Nyx favors you for your prayers and offerings, Dreamlight." He whispered to walk out onto his own chariot that resembled a cloud pulled by starry maned stallions.

The god of sleep rode off to continue his duties for the night before returning home to hand over the nyx hibiscus flower to his mother while the poppy bloom rested against his feathered ear.

Nyx: "Hypnos, did you find that young woman of the prophecy?" She asked while holding the hibiscus that resembled a dark star with purple petals and a red center.

Hypnos: "Yes, and she's in a deep sleep now, mother, as you wished for." He said while his mother smiled softly down at him.

Nyx: "Good, a reward is due to her for worshipping me regardless of the other gods' fear of me." She said before motioning her son to leave her. "Go, sleep, my son and Hypnos, you have my permission to enter her dreams as you rest." She said while Hypnos bowed his head with respect before going to his own chambers. "This mortal woman has ensnared two of my children, I should send her a gift worthy of her prayers and offerings she's given me since she could walk to earth below." She said while walking towards her own chambers to place the nyx hibiscus flower into a vase by her vanity.

Hypnos sighed softly as he entered his chambers after he had sent a request to Hephaestus to craft something special for the young woman while he walks toward his own bed and laid on it while taking the poppy from his feathered ear to hold it close to his heart, the scent filling his nose.

Hypnos: "Guide me to her chambers, to peek her hopes and dreams, allow me to see the true vision of the mortal woman; Lady of Troy Y/n L/n." He said while his feathered ears fluttered against the silk pillows on his head to cast purplish blue stardust into his room to reveal the sleeping minor royal to him. "Sweetest of dreams to you, my dreamlight~" He said while falling asleep to enter her dreams to watch her from afar, at least for now.

 "Sweetest of dreams to you, my dreamlight~" He said while falling asleep to enter her dreams to watch her from afar, at least for now