Chapter 1: Falling in Love

Being part of Project W, Wesker was incapable of falling in love. Till he meets Mack another virologist, a handsome one in fact. Blondish Black hair, purple blue eyes, mocha skin and tall (6' 11"), "Dr. Wesker, I'm Dr-" "Haman yes, Dr. William Birkin told you to be here today" Wesker answers coldly.

"Okay, look Wesker you may be the poster boy here but I'm the one who is going to help you with work. Now we will be working together and I need you to act nice and maybe you won't get punished." Mack states making Wesker blush and he comes back stuttering, "I-I Do-don't k-know what your talking about."

   "Aw that's cute, I got you stuttering" Mack says heading to his desk. "Chef Irons is setting up a team at the RPD, with you as Captain" Mack continues while sitting down. "I heard, how good are you with a sniper" Wesker said and Mack replies "very good why."

    "I might convince Irons to let you join as a sniper" Wesker says walking over to Mack and sitting in his lap. "Wesker, not right now I'm working" Mack says and Wesker kisses him, "then work on me" Wesker says pulling away from him.

"Fine, you asked for it." Mack says and moves stuff aside and lays Wesker on the table. Mack leans over top of the man on the table and kisses him, they work getting their tops off. Mack kissing down Wesker's neck to his chest then to the rim of his pants. "Dr. Haman and Dr. Wesker, uh- Dr. Birkin would like to talk with you two" Birkin's assistant says in the door way. 

"Okay, just give us a moment" Wesker says scrambling to get his sweeter on and same with Mack. They get suitable and follow the assistant to William Birkin's lab. "What do you want Birkin, we are busy" "Busy getting into each other, besides that Chef Irons wants you to start tomorrow Albert, Mack you will continue to work in Project W" Birkin replies to Weskers cold question.

   They both looked at each other and Mack speaks up "you wish you and Annet had this thing that Albert and I have" leading to an argument between the two men. Annet came in to help Albert split them up, "You two I'm happy the you guys are a thing, but do that stuff at home" Annet says and they nod.

    The next day Wesker enters the PD and meets Chef Irons in his office. "Wesker as you probably heard your going to be Captain and I will be showing you to your new office to meet your team" Iron said and showed Albert the S.T.A.R.S Office. 

"This is Jill Vallitine, Chris Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, Barry Burton, Brad Bickers and we are waiting for one more" Iron says "sorry I'm late" Mack says coming into the S.T.A.R.S Office. "Ah and Mack Haman, everyone this is your new Captain, Albert Wesker."

     "Mack is going to be our sniper for future missions" Wesker says and sees Jill looking at Mack. "Hey, handsome-" "sorry Jill, I think you're barking up the wrong tree" Mack says, and getting back to work. Jill huffed and went back to work, "wait so your gay" Rebecca says and Mack nods.

    "Mack my office and everyone else back to work" Wesker says and Mack gets up and walks into Weskers office. The blinds were down and Wesker locked his office door, "when were you going to tell me that you started here" Wesker speaks up again getting closer to the six-eleven man and Mack replies  "this morning but you weren't home and I assumed that you came straight here." 

      Mack kisses Wesker again but a little more passionate. "Albert, I love you" Mack says quietly so the others don't hear him.  Wesker moves to sit on his desk and Mack moves in between his captain's legs and kisses him once again. 

    Knocking at the door stops them and Jill's voice comes through. "Captain Wesker and Mack  we need to go through debrief for the Spencer Mansion" "Okay, just helping the Captain with his computer and we will be out in a few seconds" Mack says back. "My place after supper to make it these suspensey" Wesker says and Mack nods.  

     They unlock the door and set the team up where the mansion was placed. "We go in to find the missing family and get out" Wesker says not wanting the team to actually find out his, Mack and Umbrella's plan. "Rebecca and Mack you two are with Erionco's team and meet us at the Mansion" Wesker says as Mack and Rebecca grab theirs things and meet Betas team leader.

     "Ah Alpha teams New Sniper and Field Medic, come aboard we are just about to tack off" Erionco says and they get in and take off. Albert goes to his place to grab a few things and meets up with Birkin and sees on camera footage and noticing Mack was hurt, and being held at gun point by Rebecca and Billy.

   "Rebecca, can we talk because we can" Mack say trying not to bleed out. "Look Becca I'm Bleed and heavily, you two can just leave me here to die" Mack speaks up again leaning up against a wall and sliding down it.

  "Rebecca leave him, he told us that he wasn't part of this" Billy says pulling Rebecca  away leaving Mack there to go out in peace. After they leave Mack tries to stand but fails, and he sees Birkin walking up to him. "Lets get you out of here before The S.T.A.R.S Alpha team shows up and get you healed up"  Birkin says helping Haman up and walking him to the Nest.