Chapter 2: The Mansion and The Lab

*Warning Heavy Smut and and Male Preg*

       As Birkin laid Mack down on the lab bed, Mack groaned in pain and tried to get up. "Dr. Haman lay back down your still injured" Birkin says and Mack retorts back "Wesker needs my help, if Rebecca found out who I was she will tell the rest of the Stars team who the second traitor is."

    Birkin let out a reluctant sigh and put a dose of the Project W serum in him. "This will help you heal but don't show yourself to them only to Wesker" he says and Mack agrees leaving the lab and heading back towards the Spencer Mansion. 

     Limping to the underground lab seeing Jill, Chris and Wesker standing in-font of the tyrant. He then activated the tall zombie-like thing, making it kill Wesker and going after the rest of the stars team.

    Wesker looked around and saw Mack running up to him. "Chris said Rebecca shot you" Wesker says getting lifted up by Mack,  "She did, and had her gun to my back"   Mack says helping Wesker kill Lisa Trevor and getting out of the mansion. 

     "And here we are" Mack Says opening up his front door to his place. "Sit and let me heal you" he says and Wesker did, Mack sat on his lap stitching up the wound. "Where will you be without me " Mack says finishing up the last stitch, Wesker kisses him and Mack kisses back. 

     "Birkin, put the Project W Virus in me to heal me" Mack says lifting up his shirt to see the healed wound.  Wesker stands up with his new boyfriend around his waist, and places him on the counter top in the kitchen. 

   Mack starts laughing and Wesker speaks up "why are you laughing" "I'm too tall for you to kiss me up here" he says between laughs. "Well maybe I don't want to kiss"  Wesker says making Mack stop laughing and say an oh.

 "W-well I-I w-would like to s-see you t-try" Mack says stuttering as Wesker goes to unzip the tall mans pants then the door bell rings. "Dammit always at the time we start to get interment" Wesker says and goes to the door to see Birkin.

   "You two need to leave right now before everyone catches on to you two" Birkin says and passes Wesker a bag of his clothes. "I will start packing and we leave in the morning" Mack says and the two men at the door nod.

   Then Wesker closes the door and follows Mack to his room. "So where were we" Wesker says coming up behind his lover, turning him around and going down and talking off his pants and underwear. Then the shorter male starts to suck his partner off,  Mack grabs a fist full of the man's hair. 

   As Mack sat down on the edge of the bed with Wesker still on his dick. He then groaned cumming in the shorter male's mouth, "ah fuck" Mack say laying on the bed. Then Wesker climbs on top of Mack,  and puts his partners legs around his waist. 

  Mack now realizes what Wesker was doing, he let him do it and as Wesker pushes into him. He moaned, "feels good right" Wesker says and Mack nods and tells Wesker to start moving and the shorter male starts to move. As the painting intensifies, both were on climax, as it was Mack that cam first then Wesker cums.

     Mack passes out, Wesker notices, pulls out, lays him back on his bed then lays beside him. The following morning Mack was in the washroom throwing up. "Hey, um Albert, I-I m-may be pregnant" Mack says coming back into the bedroom, "how, we are both male and oh" "Oh what.... Oh the Project W Virus" Mack and Albert says to each other as they realize that it could be possible. 

     "Lets get out of here before anyone shows up" Mack says breaking the awkward silence. Wesker nods and helps Mack pack important things they may need for future work, "so how are we going to raise a child" Wesker says and Mack replies "I don't know, but we will figure it out."