🎎Good Guy Wally🎎

Creator: @IvyMidoriya00 (on TikTok, Instagram, and Wattpad)

(An AU made by someone from our very own platform, how exciting!)

A Quick Description: Good Guy Wally is an AU where Wally is the killer doll Chucky, the main antagonist of the Child's Play slasher film. Instead of the human soul of Chucky being transferred into Chucky, instead it is transferred into Wally.

Information About Good Guy Wally!

(Information Found On @IvyMidoriya00's Wattpad:)

🎎 GG Wally was simply happy with the idea of no longer aging and scaring people with his new living doll body.

🎎 GG Wally is actually shorter than Original, standing at 2'4", the same size as Chucky.

🎎 GG Wally wears apple patterned jean overalls over a blue, red, green striped sweater. On his front pocket, it reads "Good Puppet".

🎎 GG Wally sacrificed his treasure motorcycle named "Hogar" as a human, but named his knife, "Hogar" as a commemorate.

🎎 GG Wally uses "Hogar" the knife for everything.

🎎 Prefers to eat apples by stabbing them with his knife and eating them off it.

🎎 No, he doesn't wash his knife. Why do you ask?

🎎 GG Wally also really likes to eat elote in a cup/corn in a cup.

🎎 Similar to Original Wally, GG Wally eats with his eyes.

🎎 Speaking of his eyes, GG Wally can stare at you for hours without blinking.

🎎 GG Wally adores Mexican music and loves painting and art!

🎎 He seems to find joy in killing humans and listening to their pain.

🎎 Because his human soul was a heavy alcohol drinker and smoker, GG Wally inherited the same bad habits.

🎎 GG Wally mostly smells like alcohol with a hint of apples.

🎎 GG Wally's voice claim is Antonio Banderas/Puss In Boots, but a little deeper. 

🎎 GG Wally has two voice claims, "Hi! I'm Wally and I'm your neighbor till the end, hidey ho!" and "Presto- you're dead!"

🎎 While he has his fiery moments, GG Wally is mostly laid back and flirty. He is also extintelligentlligant because he's a professional killer.

🎎 However, GG Wally has a hard time communicating his feelings.

🎎 GG Wally almost always has a poker face expression and this makes him a really good liar.

🎎 GG Wally has no love experience, so if he were to meet someone and fall in love, he'd be awkwardly soft.

🎎 GG Wally is very jumping and paranoid when others try to touch him due to a bad human childhood.

Information About Other Neighbors!

(Information Found On @IvyMidoriya00's Wattpad:)

🎎 There is no mention of the other neighbors in this AU

Boundaries

I don't know, man, there weren't any. But I think it's obvious that we should still follow Clown's boundaries, above all!

Let me know if you find anything else, thank you!