💜 Reboot Wally 💜

Creator: @bloodrediscream (on Tumblr and TikTok)

(Please, this man has my heart, I don't know why the Y/N in this AU rejects him, he's adorable.)

A Quick Description: After the original Welcome Home show was shut down due to disturbing images playing on the last episode, a reboot was called for! Reboot Wally was created to be, well, the Reboot in the late 1990's and early 2000's!!!

Information About Reboot Wally!

(Information Found On @bloodrediscream's Tumblr:)

💜 Reboot is described to be  sarcastic, sweet but snooty, a little clingy, over protective, a show off, cocky and sly, and is said to have a high energy level. In a later post by the creator, it is mentioned that he is also blunt and straightforward. slightly playful and teases light-heartedly. slightly cunning and charismatic.

💜 He's also said to be slightly narcissistic. Or, rather, has hurt ego/pride. He likes to tell himself he's great because he fears that he isn't.

💜 Reboot is great with kids and a good babysitter!

💜 Fun fact: Reboot Wally was inspired by Chucky, his black sweater with red, yellow and blue stripes and sharp lavender eye color. 

💜 His main sweater is also said to be very comfy.

💜 He makes it very clear that he does not like that fact that he is the replacement. He tries to make up for it by insulting the Original Wally by saying things like "I'm the better version of you, got it? That's why I'm the reboot and you're not." 

💜 Reboot Wally and Original Wally have a little brother big brother rivalry. Reboot is very cocky and and degrading towards Original but, honestly, Original doesn't seem to give a shit.

💜 While Original is the older brother, Reboot is still taller, reaching 5 feet.

💜 Reboot has a big fat crush on Y/N.

💜 Reboot will hang out with Y/N, whether romantic or platonic! He just likes being around you!

💜 Reboot Wally is very passionate about his painting! Once, Y/N walked in on him painting and thought he murdered someone due to how much red paint was splattered on him.

💜 Lore taken right from @bloodrediscream's Tumblr: 

"The original welcome home show had a "Lost Episode" that showed disturbing things that was happening in the neighborhood- all sorts of disturbing things. It resulted to it being taken off air because children seen the episode. Reboot! Wally is his replacement, he's generally really nice but only looks at wally a bit suspicious because he knows about the tape.

(The truth is, Home is really the master mind on how Wally was in the original- it's not his fault. But Reboot wally doesn't know that yet. So he has small beef with him)

He needed to view it to understand his role on the show and what NOT to do. He's a little snarky because his ego is hurt because he knows he a "replacement" and not his own being.

Nonetheless, he's nice to all AUs but can sometimes come off wrong to others. It's fine he knows that. It's just how he is, but at the end he's another helpful Wally." 

Information About Other Neighbors!

(Information Found On @bloodrediscream's Tumblr:)

💜 All the neighbors are seen wearing drastically different outfits every time they're shown- Except for Howdy, who stays in his grocer uniform.

💜 This is just on my observations, but it seems like Reboot has a Mom-Son relationship with Poppy. It also seems like he's good friends with Frank and Julie, talking with them with a happy smile. Howdy, however, appears to have a bit of a strained relationship with Reboot, accusing him of stealing his produce. Apples, to be specific.

💜 Frank X Eddie and Julie X Sally seems to be canon in this universe.

💜 In this universe, there is a Y/N. The Y/N here seems to be meant only to comedically turn Reboot down or make Reboot the butt of a joke. However, there are multiple pieces of art showing Reboot and Y/N getting along as just friends.

💜 Y/N has a big buff lover in this AU and turns Reboot down because of it.

💜 Original Wally is also in this universe, although he doesn't seem to be part of the cast anymore. The other neighbors from the original show have not been mentioned or shown yet.

Boundaries

(Information Found On @bloodrediscream's Tumblr:)

I did not find any boundaries so, please, just no NFSW and follow Clown's boundaries!

Let me know if you find anything else, thank you!