🏡 Never-Ending Cycle Wally 🏡

Creator: @mandasarts (on Tumblr)

(I LOVE THE IDEA OF THIS AU)

A Quick Description: Inspired by The Promised Neverland 

Information About Never-Ending Cycle Wally!

(Information Found On @mandasarts's Tumblr:)

🏡 Cycle Wally is a 25-30 year old man who goes by Mr. Darling with the kids.

🏡 Cycle Wally is a daycare attendant.

🏡 Along with his normal pompadour, Cycle Wally also has his long hair in a low bun.

🏡 Everytime there is an injured or ill child, Wally takes them to his home to tend to them.

🏡 If there is a child straying from the script, Wally also tends to them. 

🏡 Cycle Wally's home "consumes" the bodies of failed children models to rebuild and create a newer version. 

🏡 Wally has a pocket watch that's actually a compass, so he can always find his way back home.

Information About Other Neighbors!

(Information Found On @mandasarts's Tumblr:)

🏡 Julie, Frank, Sally, Eddie, and Barnaby are the children of the daycare

🏡 Poppy is later hired as Wally's assistant, with full knowledge of the horrors behind the happy daycare.

🏡 Barnaby and Sally visit Julie one day when she is unwell. They go into Wally's home only to find Julie's lifeless body.

🏡 Sally discovered Julie first and was so shocked that she dropped the potted plant she was holding.

Boundaries

I don't know, man, there weren't any. But I think it's obvious that we should still follow Clown's boundaries, above all!

Let me know if you find anything else, thank you!