➤ 002

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗧 ❝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗧 ❝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗧 ❝

ᵗʰᶦʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

[𝙔/𝙉] 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙔 𝙄𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙀𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙃𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙍. All wrapped in the comfy three layer blankets. Soft snores coming out of her mouth but that was quickly interrupted when the curtains in her room had been opened.

She groaned burying her face deep into her pillow to block out the light when a voice spoke up from beside her.

"Good Morning My Lady. Young Master has requested your presents in the game room." Sebastian started, speaking in a hush tone. Bowing down and then taking his leave. "Oh yeah. Like I know where the game room is."

[Y/n] groaned even louder this time in the pillow like she was screaming but realized she's gonna have to get up sooner or later so she slowly stood up from her spot on the bed and headed to the bathroom and went to get ready.

She took off her white silky nightgown and started to put on her white corset tightly around her waist. Tightening the strings like she wanted to choke herself out and took out a pretty long white gown from her wardrobe and slowly put it on her body. Being careful not to rip it and then grabbing some white gloves and some pretty white heels to go with it.

Heading out of the door to see a nearby room that was open. She took a look in and saw a lady with red hair and a very pretty red dress on. Next to her was another pretty lady with brown hair with her hair tied back into a low ponytail with a big red bow on it and glasses. There were two other people besides Sebastian and Ciel that she had not recognized.

Finally stepping into the room to see everyone's heads had snapped towards her besides Sebastian who was pouring tea for everyone.

Giving them an awkward little wave and walked over to a spot on the couch and sat next to the girl in the ponytail who was standing beside her. "Ciel! Who's this gorgeous young lady?!"