➤ 003

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧 ❝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧 ❝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧 ❝

[ʸ/ⁿ]'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

"𝙉𝙊𝙊!"

A scream was heard from down the hallway.

I turned my head over so did Baldroy, Mey-Rin, Finny, and Tanaka. The door busted open to my surprise Grell was the one screaming. She was laying on top of the food cart.

"GRELL!" I shouted rushing over to stop the cart but it was too late. The cart landed into Finny making the coffee that was on the tray spill all over his shirt.

"Hot! Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot!" Finny cried, I rushed over to him as Grell did too.

"I-I'm so sorry! I'll wipe you off right away!" Grell panicked, grabbed a handkerchief but she accidentally grabbed the table cover along with it.

Food then landed on Grell making her shriek in horror. "Oh My! Grell, are you okay?!"

I rushed over to Grell who was now on the floor. I grabbed her and started comforting her in hopes to cheer her up. Her face went really red as her nose bled. "Oh! Do you have a fever?! Oh no!"

I panicked more bringing her into my chest but that only made her nose bleed worse. I was too busy squishing her to notice her head was now in my breasts.

Baldory, Mey-Rin, and Finny were glaring daggers at Grell out of jealousy. But I didn't notice it because I was too busy comforting the woman in my lap.

"I'm terribly sorry for causing you all such trouble.... I know! I will die once and for all... I'll atone with my death!" Grell stood up and pulled a knife out and put it against her throat.

Baldory, Mey-Rin, Finny, and Me were now having a shock look expression all over their faces. "Hey, don't do anythin' rash!"

"Wh-When did she get that knife...?" Mey-Rin questioned herself, scratching her chin in confusion.