➤ 004

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 ❝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 ❝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ❝ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥, 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 ❝

³ʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

"𝙐𝙂𝙃, 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙔 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙉!" Ciel whined.

[Y/n], Sebastian, and Ciel are staying at a place for awhile as they are on a Case right now that is being called Jack the Ripper.

"From the country manor house to the London townhouse. It's traditional for the nobility to move en masse for the Season." Sebastian replied to Ciel's whining. Opening the door for the in the process, getting a thank you from the [h/c] girl.

"The Season, eh? Honestly these cretins have too much free time." Ciel remarked.

"Tell me about it, psh." [Y/n] snickered.

"Getting away from the estate occasionally might provide a nice change of pace. For one thing, those four aren't here.. We should be able to spend some quiet time together, my lord, m'lady." Sebastian smiled at the young lord and girl.

"Quiet time, hmm?" Ciel muttered.

Sebastian opened the door for the two expecting for it to be clean, big, no people. But they didn't last.

Madam Red, Grell, and Lau were in the room who seemed to be searching for something. Books scattered everywhere along with plates and tableware.

"For goodness's sake! Wherever do they keep the tea in this place?" Madam Red complained, throwing books off of the shelf she was looking through.

"Should be able to spend some quiet time, my ass." [Y/n] mumbled under her breath, nudging Sebastian's arm mocking his words.

"Madam Red?! Lau?! What are you doing here?!" Ciel yelled. The duo looked over now noticing the trio at the door.

"Ciel, your early dear!"

"You coming here can only mean one thing." Lau smiled.

"The queen's guard dog is on the move." Madam Red finished.