Prologue

Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn is sporting a massive headache after a call with P'Jennie. He heard from her that the biggest star in their company is back after his immersion in Africa. Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree, simply Bright, is Win's nemesis. 

On top of all the fights they have been in, Win has not forgiven what he said when he left for Africa. 

"Metawin, don't be too happy when I leave. I'm gonna make your life a living hell once I'm back in Thailand." Whispered the star with a big smile on his face as Win escorted him to the airport. 

And those words played in Win's head like a broken record. 

So now that the devil himself is back, Win is readying himself for the ridiculous amount of stress coming his way because he knows it's worse than any dating rumor that the troublesome Joss has given him. 

See, there were more problematic artists in the company—problematic in the sense that they get involved in countless dating rumors and some drunk-driving incidents but despite Bright being rarely involved in them, Win swears he'll take those instead of having to work with Bright. The man knew exactly which buttons to push to get on Win's nerves. 

Win left the PR team's room to get some coffee. He thinks caffeine can solve his problem. 

As soon as their boss leaves the room, the PR team, consisting of Tu, Film, and Love gossips about the possible reasons for their boss's foul mood. 

"Why do you think Sir Win is stressed?" Asked the intern, Tu. 

"I heard Bright is coming back and Win isn't exactly friends with him." Love says.

"Not exactly friends is an understatement. Win and Bright have never agreed in one thing and rumor has it they were college rivals." Film whispers to her two colleagues. 

"But they were photographed doing a heart back in college. Remember the dating rumors we immediately got a hold of after some reporter got that picture? It would've definitely made the whole nation crazy if that got out." Love replies which leaves Tu confused.

"There were dating rumors between Sir Win and Bright?" Tu asks the other girls.

"Yeah, it happened about a year ago but Love immediately made the calls to stop that from spreading. Be quiet, Win doesn't know even up to this day." Film says, making the shhh sign.

Their little gossiping session was soon interrupted after they heard their boss's voice. 

"I forgot my wallet on my desk. What do you guys want for coffee? My treat." Win announces.

The girls were in glee after hearing that their boss was going to treat them coffee.

"Caramel macchiato for me." Love says.

"A latte, please." Film replies.

"Mine will be a white mocha. Do you need help, Sir Win?" Tu answers. 

"No, no. That will be okay, Tu. I'll carry them. See you, girls. Later." Win tells them. 

Win walks to a nearby cafe and while he was walking, he saw a big poster of Bright's face in the streets. Truth be told, Win felt the need to kick the ad but he controlled himself because he did not want to cause a commotion. Also, it might be better if he gets his revenge face-to-face. So like a mature adult, he sneers at the photo, says "I hope you choke on a burrito," and goes on to get coffee. 

"One caramel macchiato, one latte, one white mocha, and one hazelnut mocha macchiato. To-go." Win orders at the cashier. 

"Noted, sir. Anything else?" The cashier asks.