closure

hello! decided to make this for each and every one of my ongoings.

In this fic, Bright's sister is actually his real mom and Win knows that because they met in a cinema when they were in college and Bright thought it would be nice to confide his feelings to a stranger. They met in university the day after and that's when they started having a love-hate relationship. Jennie persuaded Bright to be an artist under her company because Bright felt he had enough so he told Jennie to make him more famous than his sister. Win really fell for Bright when they both started working in the company but Bright admits to dating a co-star which breaks Win's heart. Since then, their relationship has been like the story's present. Bright, along the way, realizes he likes Win and for a long time now. He asks Dew the intern for help because he wanted to make his move but every time he does, Win thinks it's one of his silly pranks again. First takes an interest in Win and it grows especially because they live in the same building. However, Win turns him down when he confesses. Bright and Win got together after an accident that injured Win because Bright confessed he cannot lose him. They got together in the end and Bright releases a documentary about the people working in entertainment companies called Behind the Stars, marking his directorial debut. Win is part of it and Bright introduces him as the love of his life.

i hope this gives everyone the closure they needed for this story.

thank you!

all my love,
yel <3