Chapter 4

The storm that Love thought she weathered has been brought back from the dead. A dating rumor between Love's boss and Bright Vachirawit has been the talk of the town since two hours ago. There was an anonymous poster of an article insinuating that Bright and Win are using each other to keep their jobs but it was mostly directed at Bright.

Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree Sleeps His Way to the Top

The country's biggest star is a fraud who's dated his way to the top

The country's biggest star is a fraud who's dated his way to the top. This photo is proof that Bright is dating Phosphene Entertainment's PR Manager. This explains why Bright is almost untouchable and rarely gets into scandals. There's someone backing him from the sidelines, his boyfriend, Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn. Unfortunately for Mr. PR Manager, Bright was seen having a heated argument with a rumored beau in front of his apartment door. Photos on this will be released soon. Bright's boyfriend better watches out.

- Anonymous Poster

When Win arrived at the office, a gloomy aura surrounded him. His team was expecting he would be mad and cursing Bright for all they know. They were sworn enemies, anyway. So when Win came with a cloud above his head, his team did not know how to react.

Film immediately sends a message to their Powerpuff Girls group chat.

Film: Guys, how do we approach Sir Win?
Love: I think we should just let him be for now.
Tu: Yeah, let's wait for his instructions about what to do about the rumor.

Win heaved a sigh. It's so annoying that he had to get dragged into this but that wasn't his main concern. He was lacking sleep and to top it all off, an insinuation about Bright and his new beau was the hardest part he needs to deal with. The rumor can be easily shut down because they both know the truth but the thing is, people might not believe his rejection of the rumor because it will appear as if he was bitter and that the rumors are all true. That's the worst-case scenario. 

So, how do you reject this?

A press conference with Bright doing a tell-all? He hasn't even consulted with Bright about this.

Another sigh comes out of Win before he decides to dial Bright's number.

"Chivaaree, we have a problem. Initially, I thought I could deny the rumors quickly, but the media can be very twisted. I might come off as a bitter ex-lover for your new beau. What do you think... you're dating them, right?" Win says.

"Oh, wow. Not even a hello. Well good morning, Metawin. That was literally my sister, Blair, coming to my freaking condo. What I need to know is who took that photo to mislead people and threaten me with it. She looks different but I swear, Win, I'm a hundred percent sure that the photo they're referring to is of me and my sister. So no, we admit that the heated argument is between me and my sister and you will not be branded as my bitter ex-lover. Me as your lover, though, I don't mind." Bright explains over the phone.